CHARACTERS' LIST & DESCRIPTIONS

As you can tell, the story is almost coming to an end. And as many months had passed since I've updated, I thought I should freshen up my readers' mind as to who's who in the story and a little summary of who they are. So here we go.

Carly James (CJ) Michaelson a.k.a Pittsburgh Slitter

What starts as a mere revenge, later turns him into a serial killer with an addiction for blood which is almost akin to a fetish. Survived the deadly 'chair' numerous of times. Was in love with his belated childhood friend, KD whom was his belated sister's boyfriend. Was a childhood friend to The Chief.

Yuri Vadislav

The male heir to the 2nd ranking mafia family. Sociopathic. Murdered his own mother and uncle on accusation of them having an affair. Has a dark past which had turned him into a monster.

Anthony Cusack (AC) a.k.a The Chief

Childhood friend of CJ. A ruthless chief of the prison which he himself had built. Was in a police academy and get into all kinds of deeds to get to the top. A creative modifier of weapons (melee and gunfire) which had never been further explored in the previous chapters.

Oleg Vadislav

Current head of the 2nd ranking mafia family that despite of being in prison, still possesses influence over the outside underworld of the mafia. Has many followers due to his status and intellect.

Carly Jane Michaelson

CJ's sister. Deceased.

Kenneth Dawson (KD)

AC and CJ's childhood friend. Deceased.

Irina Vadislav

Elder sister of Yuri. Prefer spending money for pleasure. Seemingly stupid and useless but is actually an intelligent strategist.

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: Do take note that the next chapter will confuse you. But there's a good reason for it. Just stay with me. Thanks for being patience and reading my stories. I promise to surprise you guys. See you in my next update. -K

©TsukinoMigoto 2019