Chapter 3

(And here is the third part~ I have to apologise for the bad puns in the last chapter. Other than that, enjoy my Glitch Hearts~)

As it turned out, Kineshi was a rather clingy fellow. He had refused to let Sans go, even when they meet his wife, Kurumi Resuni...

She was pale, just as Kineshi had said, and was also very happy to meet him. It soon became an argument of where to go to get better acquainted.

They ended up agreeing on a small restaurant in a busy area of town, near a grocery store. It wasn't that peaceful, and left Sans feeling rather tired.

"So! What do you want Sans?"

The skeleton opened an eyesocket to look at Kineshi, before turning his gaze over to the menu.

"i'll take a burg with some chips. oh. also a ketchup bottle."

Kineshi gave him a questioning look, but gave the order to the waiter standing by the table. After it was taken down, the waiter turned to give the order to the chefs.

And Kineshi delved into a conversation about the best time of day.

"I like it cloudy, not too bright, not too dark. It works out!" Kurumi was quick to shoot back, "But when it's sunny, I am more energised, along with the fact that my quirk is stronger then!"

Kineshi let out an exasperated sigh, dramatically throwing his hands up before speaking, "I don't think that you even need the Sun! You're already bright in the dark! You nearly blinded me!"

"It's your fault for sneaking up on me!"

"I wanted a hug!"

"to be honest, i like cloudy, cold, rainy or snowy weather. unlike others, i have no qualms about getting wet."

The couple were now looking at him in mock surprise, "Dude..."

"Your order is here." They turned their attention to the waiter that held a tray with interesting looking dishes on it.

"Great! My Katsudon is here!" Kurumi rolled her eyes at her husband's antics, and silently thanked the waiter whilst he placed their dishes down on the table.

"Who ordered the ketchup?" Sans raised his hand half heartedly, his grin never leaving his face.

The waiter stared at him for a moment, scanning his form, before asking, "Can you even eat?"

"That was uncalled for!" Sans shrunk away as Kineshi suddenly exploded, his face red with anger.

"S-sorry! I-it's just that-! He seems to have no organs! A-and-!" Sans chuckled, waving his hand dismissively, "it's okay, it's not a personal question and i have taken no offense to it. tibia honest, that was rather humerus. but, yes, i can eat."

Kineshi groaned, "Really, Sans? Puns? Right now?" Sans shrugged in response, not really seeing anything wrong with it.

The waiter was quick to apologise, leaving without another word whilst his hair stood up with electricity arching from each strand.

Sans, however, was quick to grab the ketchup as Kineshi went to talk to him, and began to chug it down. All Kineshi did in response was cut off, before letting out a screech of horror whilst Kurumi cackled in glee.

Near the end of the meal, they had gotten a large amount of weird looks from the customers, and suddenly, exclamations rang out from outside.

"Stop him!" "Where's a hero when you need one!?"

They all looked over to see a weird monster made of slime, money in his sludge and flying off behind him.

Then, Sans noticed something. Near the entrance of the store.

A rather sickly looking, blonde man, holding groceries, seemed to suddenly buff up, turning into a well known hero that Sans had seen everywhere.

"Do not fear! For I am here!"

"All-Might!"

Kineshi began to freak out, fanboying in his seat whilst his wife watched with interest.

The hero was quick to take after the villain, the bag of groceries somehow not breaking from how fast he was moving.

And then they were headed to Kineshi's home.

To be honest, Sans felt as though his head were about to explode from the sudden changes that happened throughout the day.

When they entered, Sans was awkward, unsure of what to do before he was allowed to go practically everywhere without a problem.
He was even allowed to make himself something to eat or drink without having to ask.

This was rather confusing to him, mainly due to the fact that they had just met him and were trusting him enough to not stab them in their sleep.

Then again, Kineshi's quirk was rather suitable to tell if he planned something like that.

He was given a pair of headphones, with a long electric blue cable that spooled around him. He had attempted to give them back, but Kineshi insisted that he kept them.

He felt as if he was just using their kindness to benefit him.

He sighed, hunching over ever so slightly from where he sat by the window, listening to his brother's theme that played with a very good quality front the headphones.

A light pitter-patter caught his attention, and soon, he was staring at the water that hit the window lightly, moving down and collecting the other drops before hitting the bottom, leaving a trail behind them.

Sans stared incredulously, wondering why it was raining when it was so clear that day.

And then, it stopped ever so abruptly, going as quickly as it came. And Sans was left feeling disappointed.

He turned back to face the floor in front of him, leaning against the wall and thinking back on what has happened ever since he appeared in this world.

From being nearly mugged, to meeting a rather gloomy hero, then learning about All-Might rather quickly to watching Present Mic fight a villain whilst nearly being figured out, only to be approached by the gloomy hero's opposite after the battle.

Then dragged to dinner with a couple who seemed rather different from each other, finding out All-Might was a rather guant man with shaggy blonde hair, and being invited into their home and given a pair of headphones.

One thing stood out throughout this whole thing though.

A feeling deep within his SOUL...

Someone was watching him, but not just one person, but two.

They were both familiar, but their names slipped from his mind.

But, he knew they were both dangerous. And only in their own way.

(Chappie 3 has arrived from vacation, and is here to grace you with it's presence. What do you think of him? And, who do you think the two are???

Hope you enjoyed my Glitch Hearts~ Bye~)