Chapter 1

(Howdy! Yes, another story. I know that I'm trash. To be honest I'm going to get confused between all my stories. Oh well. Enjoy my Glitch Hearts~)

Sans narrowed his eyelights at the human in front of him. They were the reason the whole Underground was empty.

And Sans didn't know why they did this.

He dodged an attack aimed to his SOUL by teleporting to the side, retaliating with a bone through their chest.

RESET

Sans found himself back at the pillar, the sound of footsteps rang out and he timed it.

He stepped out, repeating his dialogue on instinct.

Everything he did was on instinct nowadays. It really was saddening.

He went about launching his attacks, keeping to the same pattern, to tired to really care about what were to happen if they learnt his attacks.

He killed them over a hundred times, so does it really matter?

They dodged his attacks, scoffing with a devilish smirk on their face, as they lunged forward.

They got further, but Sans caught them off in his last attack, them not being able to keep up with the Gaster Blasters and getting hit one too many times.

This continued for another twenty turns, the kid getting more frustrated each time and becoming erratic in their movements.

Then, they survived.

Sans tried to keep it on his turn, to not let them get a chance to off him.

He stood, watching as they moved from side to side impatiently, their glare hiding anticipation.

Sans'eyesockets began to slip closed,his laziness becoming a great disadvantage in the situation.

He felt something urging him to move, and he listened, dodging to the side and watching as they seemed to get angrier.

"heh. did'ja really think you could-?"

99999

Sans froze, his body becoming numb for a brief second before it hit him.

Pain and realisation.

He held his hand to the wound, staring at it in disbelief as it seeped into where his phalanges fused together and warming the joints.

"welp... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn ya'."

Sans started to walk down the Judgement Hall, " welp. i'm going to grillby's."

He stumbled, his vision blurring the colors into unrecognizable blobs. Only one thing stood out for Sans.

He smiled at Papyrus, tears gathering in the corners of his eyesockets.

"papyrus. do you want anything?"

He collapsed into a pile of dust, his body going numb as he drifted into oblivion.

Then he woke up to a blue sky and a fabric clutched in his hand.

He moved to sit up, only to hiss through his teeth as his chest gave an agonising burn of pain. It practically traveled into his SOUL.

He shifted to lean against the nearby wall and examined his clothing.

There were splotches of red that stuck out on his white turtleneck that he easily identified as marrow.

He lifted his shirt, ignoring the other scars that was there due to experimentation or was intentional, and focused on the one that went from his right collar bone, cutting through his sternum, and ending at the farthest corner of the last rib on his left.

It was an angry red, still leaking marrow, but not much.

It healed ever so slightly, scabbing at the edges.

He sighed, letting his shirt fall back down, and turned his attention to his surroundings.

He was on the surface, there were also no monsters, all he could sense were human SOULs. But there was a sense of something not being right with them.

He knew he was in an alley, he had been on the surface way too many times to forget.

Sans glanced to the entrance just in time to see someone with goat horns and legs walk by.

And he just fell backwards, wondering if he should even bother moving if the world hated him that much to mess with him. Too bad something else answered that for him.

"Look what we have here~ A defenseless punching bag!"

Two figures came into view, one covered in green scales with an elongated snout that held sharp teeth.

His companion was normal looking, except for the occasional puff of cold air that came from his mouth, chilling the atmosphere.

Their LV was at 6 and 9 respectively, and their SOULs had a feeling of water and ice.

It wasn't hard to figure out their abilities.

"hey fellas. sorry, don't really think i want to be a punching bag right now. i really only want to take a nap. i'm bone tired-right now."

They stared at him incredulously, "Are you fucking with us? You're gonna regret that!" Crocodile boy snapped angrily, the other let out a growl, a burst of cold air surging from his mouth.

"hey now! no need to get so snappy! i can handle a cold-shoulder but this is too much!"

They both screamed in frustration, before surging forth.

Sans reacted by summoning bones to block their way, and they both rammed head first into the wall. They cursed angrily, Icy took it upon himself to freeze the bones then shatter them.

Sans was low on energy, so it was easy to break them.

Before they could do anything, something wrapped around both of their midsections, pulling them back forcefully. Sans, meanwhile, ignored the pain and pulled himself up, using the wall for support and zipping up his jacket to hide the signs of his injury.

"What the fuck is this!?" Crocodile boy was thrown into the wall with his companion close behind, both of them disoriented from the sudden attack.

Then they were knocked out by someone wearing practically all black, his scarf being the only piece of color that wasn't dark.

He kicked one of the downed criminals to make sure they were out before turning to Sans, the skeleton busy looking at a red scarf the moved in the light breeze.

"Are you alright?" Sans turned his eyelights to the man, giving a small nod, "yeah, i'm fine. croc and icy didn't do much."

"Fuck you!"

Sans hummed, pulling the scarf on before turning to leave, just barely hiding a pained wince as his wound throbbed.

"You're lying." And there went his hopes, "i'm pretty sure my name is sans, not lying." The man glared, "well, this turned dark fairly quickly. welp, bye. i got a skele-ton of places to be and would be fibulaing if i said i didn't." Sans left, ignoring how the two robbers cursed his very existence.

He didn't notice the calculating glance he got when his back was turned.

(Yay??? I don't even know. I have to stop, but those who are aware of my little dilemma of me having various ideas of what could happen will stick until I work with it. I should add Chara in soon, but she helps Sans. Gaster is the bad one who is part of Sans' SOUL that forces him to change into a Gaster Blaster in extreme circumstances. Hope you enjoyed my Glitch Hearts~)