What the Ilvermorny Houses Need // 1

Wampus - Solidarity. Things are changing, things are flowing, and it can get a little overwhelming. All you need is a moment to get your thoughts and feelings together, maybe figure some shit out, and then you'll be ready to go down fighting.

Pukwudgie - Something real. Every thing and everyone has been going in and out of your life lately and frankly you're sick of it. You just want something to be there and stay there. Because Pukwudgie represents the heart, you tend to give people your all and when people around you don't, it hurts. You just want some thing or someone that will give you what you give them.

Horned Serpent - Depth. Everything lately seems a bit dull, and maybe a bit confusing. Things are getting old, and you just need something new to tackle and then you'll feel better, but that might get boring after a while. You're always striving for something better, no matter how hard you're pushing yourself. You need to relax and notice the little things, and maybe you'll be able to get a clearer head and tackle that new challenge. 

Thunder Bird - A reality check. You've been going non stop for quite some time now, all in the name of adventure, and you need to come back down to earth for a second before you get hurt. The world misses you and you should come back and collect your thoughts before you wonder off too far, you can't win every battle and not every battle is meant to be won. Chill out and enjoy the little things before you can't anymore.