"Merry-go-round" by Chemistry

"However, I will need to be compensated first." Yuuko told Tomoyo. After thinking a while, they decided to contact Yuuko, as she would no doubt have something that would destroy the eternal darkness. And now, Princess Tomoyo will have to pay the price to grant her own wish.

"Is there anything I can give you?" Syaoran wondered. "Um, how about this then?" Tomoyo asked Yuuko, showing her the bell. "You can't do that!" Koruri protested. "If you do that, then Kokoruri and Laifan will both..."

"That bell is a symbol of the bond between you and something dear to you, isn't it?" Yuuko asked. "Very well then. Mokona?" "Right!" Tomoyo dropped the bell as Mokona opened her mouth to swallow it whole, sending it to Yuuko. Then, she sent back the means to grant Princess Tomoyo's wish.

"Okay then, good luck." Yuuko wished. "Oh, and Lunamaria and Lunaanne." The twins then faced the witch. "Please be careful in the future, okay?" "We understand, Yuuko-san." "Yes, we will do our best." The twins then bowed.

"Until next time, then." The image then disappeared. Syaoran opened his hand, revealing an intricate golden key. It then flew out of his hand, and suddenly turned humongous. Mokona then started counting from five to zero while dancing around.

The key then flew towards the keyhole and turned, making sparkles flow down the bars of the cage. Then, the darkness exploded like fireworks and disappeared. It was truly a beautiful sight. "It's beautiful." "Yes indeed, Luna-chan." Lunamaria turn towards Fai.

あの日 触れた キミの瞳に崩れ落ちた

Ano hi fure ta kimi no hitomi ni kuzureochi ta

Collapsed that day touched your eyes

"Thank you, Fai." Lunamaria admitted after a while. "You're thanking me? Why is that?" Fai asked. "I'm thanking you for saving my fall after my magic earlier. But in the end, I was able to help Syaoran-kun win."

閉ざされた時の流れ

Tozasa re ta toki no nagare

Closed the passage of time

"I wouldn't say that, Luna-chan." Fai told her. "You helped Syaoran-kun defeat the king with your magic and tried your best to help whatever you could. I'm sure that there's something you changed." She then smiled at the mage. "Thank you, Fai."

きっと 僕の声は 誰にも届かないよ

Kitto boku no koe ha dare ni mo todoka nai yo

I'm sure my voice will not reach anyone

叫び続けている

Sakebi tsuduke te iru

Continues to cry

"You should give something to Princess Tomoyo. After all, she deserved something else, you know." "You're right, I better." "No, you don't have to do that." Tomoyo said as she approached them. "Eh?" B-But is this really alright?" Lunamaria asked. "I mean..."

鍵をかけた 遠い memories

Kagi o kake ta tooi memories

Distant memories in a locked

Tomoyo just smiled. "No, your kindness is what I have been given. And in return, I would like to return the favor by giving you my kindness. "A-Arigatou...gozaimasu..." Lunamaria then bowed politely. "Mah, now that I think about it, you really did do great in helping Syaoran-kun defeat the king, Luna-chan." Fai then slapped her butt playfully, causing her to blush while boiling up with anger.