7

Y/n Pov

"Y/n!"

I turn around see Jay running towards me with an unhappy expression, his body tense. I gulped feeling how angry he is through the mate bond.

'I'm going to see father and our older brothers, have fun talking with your mate'

Taehyungs mind-linked me before taking off, leaving me with Jay as he comes towards me.

"Jay!"

I said smiling at him as he finally stood in front of me. His body relaxed slightly once he saw me smile.

A mate can never really be mad at their soulmate no matter how hard they try but they can be stern with each other.

His eyes were flashing between sky blue and his regular eye color, debating on whether to hug to me or to question why I was even at the campsite.

So I just made the decision for him "Jay, don't you miss me?Why are you acting like I'm a stranger to you?"

I did a pouty face and turned away slightly "If your going to act like this then I'll just go find someone else who gladly welcome me with open arms"

As I was about take a step away from him, a growl was heard coming from his chest as he quickly wrapped his arms around me from behind while he snuck his head into the crook of my neck.

"You wouldn't dare"

I chuckled as I turned my head to look at him and kiss the side of his cheek "Of course not, the only one I want to hug me is you"

A purr of content came from my mate as he kissed my forehead. "Now, please tell me why your here"

I sighed before my body to face him "The elders decided that it would be best for me to come aid you and the others in hopes of ending this war sooner"

Another growl escapes his lips "I thought I told them that you didn't need to come as long as I'm here"

I put a hand on the side of his face and gently stroked it "Who knows what the elders are thinking but as long as I can be by your side and fight by you, I couldn't care less"

He pulled away slightly from me, only to give me a disappointing look "Y/n"

"Please, don't fight me on this Jay...I'm already here so there's not point on arguing about it"

He bit his lip before letting out a sigh "Fine, I just can't seem to win with you when it comes to stubbornness can I?"

I chuckled "No, no you can't my darling mate"

He peppered my face with kisses before he stopped and his eyes glazed over. I look at him worriedly "Jay?"

He looked at me smiling, feeling the worry coming from me through the mate bond "Don't worry, its just your father telling me to bring you to him"

"What?Why didn't he just mind-linked me instead?"

Jay brought me closer and nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck "Probably cause he knows that your just going to ignore him if he does"

I puffed my cheeks out "I would not.....okay, maybe I would but that's only cause I want to spend sometime with you first"

He chuckled and pecked me nose "and that is exactly why he contacted me cause I would actually get you to see him before doing anything else"

"You love my father more than me"

"haha, my precious mate....your the only one in my eyes"

A color of pink flashed through his eyes showing, a color that shows the affection that mates have for each other.

"Now lets go see the others"

I nodded and soon we started heading towards the main tent where my father and brothers were currently at. The moment we enter the tent, I was pulled into a strong hug, none other than by my father himself.

"I've missed you Y/n"

He said as he let go off me, soon after him. It was Namjoon and Seokjin turn to give me a hug. "Good to see you little sister"

"And its good to see all of you as well"

"Taehyung has already informed us about the reason why your here with him"

"I see, so what do you need me to do?"

"Although I'm not happy with the elders decisions, they were right to send the both you here at this point in time"

"And why is that?"

Taehyung spoke up as he was leaning against the side table that was set up in our father's tent.

"Things aren't looking good for us at the moment, the enemy has already injured or killed half of our forces that we've brought with us here"

"so what should we do about it then?"

"With Taehyung and Y/n here, now its possible for us to gain the upper hand. So once its time to fight again, both of them will be at the forefront and will the first one to strike"

Me and Taehyung both nodded our heads and from then on, we started planing our attack against he vampires before the appointed time.

==========

A/N:

its a short chapter today sorry. but the next chapter will be even longer promise

Also the next chapter is an important one....just letting everyone know

til next time~

-thedarkwinterrose

3/22/19

5:57pm