6

Y/n Pov

"And you'll be going with him"

"Your joking right?"

I asked her puzzled, the elders may not like me but they sure know that if I go to the front lines it could be a disaster! Especially since I can control my powers fully yet!

The young werewolf shakes her head "unfortunately no"

I sighed while running a hand through my hair "when?"

She straightened up while thinking "later tonight"

I nodded my head "I guess, I'll go prepare"

I was about to leave but then paused as I looked back at her "does Taehyung know?"

She nodded her head "and he isn't happy"

Of course he isn't

"Alright, thanks for letting me know...your dismissed"

She bowed and left to go somewhere as I made my way to my room in order to pack the things needed for this short up coming trip.

As I entered my room, I grabbed a bag and packed my simplest clothes and first aid kit that I have of my own.

As I was putting my things in my bag, I felt a breeze behind me. I sighed knowing who it was based on their scent.

"You know you could just use the door Tae"

I said not looking at him, hearing him scoff "the what would be the fun in that?"

I turned around to look at him, crossing my arms over my chest "Your room is literally in front of mine"

He shrugs before a serious expression takes over his face "Y/n"

"Taehyung"

He rolls his eyes before speaking "I'm sure you know by now about what the elders have decided"

"I have"

"And?"

"And what?"

"What do you think about it?"

It was now my turn to shrug "honestly?"

He nodded his head as he leaned against the window frame, from which he came in through.

"I think they're crazy since my control over my powers is practically shit"

He sighed "it isn't shit Y/n, it just requires you to be emotionally under control .....a lot"

I rolled my eyes "and what about you? What do you think about everything?"

He sighed as he moved to sit on my bed "Well for one, I'm not happy with them sending you along with me. Mostly cause you don't have any real fighting experience"

I threw a book at him from my desk that I was using while picking. If him straight on the face causing to him glare at me but I just chuckled.

"Anyways....Two, I don't think it's safe"

"For you or for me cause It looks like your chickening our Tae"

He let out a fake laugh "that's funny"

"But I'm serious Y/n"

I sighed before facing him again "and so am I Taehyung! I want to help and be some helpless little girl waiting here while my other family members are risking their lifes!"

The room began to turn cold, a thin sheet of ice began to make its appearance covering my surroundings.

"Hey hey"