14

Y/n Pov

Seokjin and the rest of my brothers had come into my room later that night with news. Saying that the eldest son had responded and agreed to meeting with us in regard to putting a stop to the war.

Though he had a few conditions that must be upheld or else he wouldn't agree to meet with us.

They were simple enough. The condition was that each party would only bring their most trusted aid, no weapons and no powers will be drawn or used during this meeting.

We will also meet on neutral grounds from either territory, a place well hidden but also open enough as not to have close contact with each other.

Neutral territory wasn't hard to find was there were mainly laid around in both vampire and werewolf lands.

Those were his only conditions, ours were pretty much the same, so there wasn't any problems in getting a plan ready to properly setting the time and place for this to happen.

Then within three short days, we were now waiting within the dark forest southwest of either territory - neutral lands between our kind that both sides still respected to not fight in. Mainly due to the major disappearance of anyone who dares enter that part of the forest.

No one knows how or why those people disappeared whether it be vampire, witch, fae or werewolf. Everyone merely avoids it, there are other parts of the forest that are like this but where we were heading is the largest.

Luckily Me and Taehyung would often come to the forbidden forest and make it our own personal playground whenever we saw fit. Nothing ever really came after us so we didn't meet any problems every time we came.

Namjoon had sent another letter to the famous Min Yoongi telling him that either me or Taehyung would come and lead him to the meeting place or else they wouldn't be able to survive upon entering.

He had replied that he had no problem with the plan we had set. So, here I was leading both him and his party into the neutral territory of our lands. Taehyung and I had played rock, paper, scissors in who would lead them here.

I obviously lost.

I didn't feel safe meeting them in my skin form and neither did my brothers. Especially where with the place that we had agreed to meet, the lands here are unpredictable and the creatures that live here are unknown.

So being in my wolf form was a safer option.

There was an awkward silence between me and the group of vampires that had only consisted of three.

The vampire that I had met by the lakeside was one of the three had come and he was staring at me. I don't believe that I've ever encountered him in my wolf form but why do I get the feeling that he was able to recognize me.

We were walking in silence, well I was anyway - the parasites were chatting away with one another like they didn't have a care in the world.

Its probably cause they are practically immortal for the most part

Then again they are known to spread false rumors about themselves - to make them be underestimated by their enemies. Luckily, werewolves weren't fooled by those false rumors about them.

I sighed internally

"You know its rude calling us 'Parasites'"

I heard a deep but calm voice say out loud that caused me to slightly jump in my skin. I looked over my shoulder at looked at the person who had just spoken.

It was Min Yoongi - the very same man who tried killing my mate as an act of mercy.

Right now, both me and my wolf are dying to rip him apart but we knew what was more "important" and it was also because of him we found out that Jay was poisoned.