Watch Out Riverdale

Cleo stood staring up at the barbed wire fences looming over her, the guards that stalked along the wall with guns in hand. "You okay?" Jughead asked "Yeah, it's just been a while...." she trailed off, she hadn't seen her dad since Christmas and with everything she did to Penny she had no clue if her Dad was getting out or in there for life. "I'll be back in thirty." she gave a half smile "Be careful." Jug kissed her head.

-

  Cleo sat in a room with tables and a few other prisoners visiting with family. Guards patrolled the room with sinister looks. She looked up when a burly man walked out with her Dad in tow. "Cleo." he smiled "Daddy." Cleo jumped up from her seat and went to hug him but the guard blocked her "No touching." Cleo looked at him and backed away, slowly sitting. Jerimiah glared at the guard before sitting across from his daughter. 

       "If we're meeting in here it means you're in gen pop, that's good isn't it?" Cleo asked. Her dad smiled a little "Depends who you ask." Cleo looked him over and she could see the signs of healing wounds. A faint black eye and small cuts on his face. "They jumped you. What happened?" she asked getting mad. "Nothing, couple of punks wanting to prove their worth. Jumped me in the shower. Cowards." 

     Cleo clenched her fist "You shouldn't be in here." she growled "You know why I am." Jeremiah sighed "To cover for that fuc-" Jeremiah cut her off "Hush!" she shut her mouth "Serpents are family, he was my brother once and I don't regret what I did." Cleo clenched her jaw "If you hadn't covered for him you would have never gone to jail. You could have seen me grow up. I could have had my parents!" Cleo yelled. Jeremih looked at the guards who all tensed at the outburst.

    "You'll keep your temper in here or I'll have them lock you up too." he told her with a hard look, Cleo calmed but still seethed with anger. "Now, I know you didn't come here to yell at me. So, what is it?" Jerimiah asked, Cleo almost forgot the real reason for being here. "Hiram Lodge." she spoke, her father glanced at the guards and back to his daughter "Keep your voice down, stay casual." he ordered. 

   Cleo glanced at the nearest guard and the way his head was turned just slightly towards them "Word is he has communications with the warden, some kind of deal. He's buying up Riverdale left and right. Knocked down South Side High, the Drive-Ins, and bought out Pop's. He even bought out the newspaper too." Jerimiah ran a hand over his mouth "He's got his hands in everyone's pockets, no one will talk." she continued "But someone here might..." 

Her dad looked at her "War Baby." Cleo nodded "I need to get Jughead in here to talk to him." Jeremiah nodded, figuring out her plan "And you need me to get him on the visitation list." Cleo shrugged "It could be what helps us take Lodge down. Anything helps really, Hiram Lodge is a leech sucking all of Riverdale dry." Her dad nodded "I'll see what I can do." 

    Cleo glanced at the clock and saw they only had a few minutes left "Dad, there's something else...." Cleo started, she fiddled with her fingers avoiding looking at him. "I-I saw..." she couldn't bring her self to say it. "Well, spit it out, darling." a few tears sprang to Cleo's eyes but she took a deep breath and wiped them away "I saw mom..." he said with a shaky breath. Jerimiah's face went blank "I was in Broomsdale a-and I saw her across the street, sh-she had a daughter...a little girl. An-and then this guy walked up to them, this clean-cut Korean guy just like munbeob and jandi wanted for Mumma." Cleo ranted.

   Jerimiah looked at his daughter surprised, she hadn't spoken Korean since she was little. Her mother came from a very traditional family and they insisted on teaching her. He wasn't surprised about his ex-wife moving on however, she had always been unhappy with their life, she just never showed it around Cleo. "How can she be married? Isn't she still married to you? And when did she have a baby? Another girl...she's replacing us!" Cleo yelled.