Regrets//Ch.19

An: the chapter we have all been waiting for; ) enjoy! Also go check out my new story that's up; I don't dance- A seaycee story

"Can I talk to you, please?"

Sean had followed Kaycee out of class, patiently waiting for each of their friends to hug her and coddle her, so he could talk to her. She glanced back at Jojo, who stood chatting with Janelle and Will back in the studio, before nodding at him. He led her to the main office, ignoring the curious looks of dancer milling around the studio.

He was one of Will and Janelle's first students and the couple treated him as their son, which he was thankful for as he pulled out his personal set of keys to the studio, unlocking the office door and flipping on the lights. Kaycee raised an eyebrow at his actions but stayed silent, collapsing onto the couch where she had previously spilled her guts to Jojo and Janelle.

Sean stayed silent for a while, running his hands through his hair and leaning against the desk, facing Kaycee, while she stayed silent, watching him carefully.

"I broke up with Tate." he blurted out, glancing at her.

"Oh?" Kaycee hummed, lowering her eyes to the floor.

"That's not what I wanted to talk to you about but you should know." Sean ran a hand over his face, before starting again,"Ok so i'm going to talk and I want you to hear me out before you say anything okay?" Kaycee nodded, keeping her gaze locked onto the floor.

"Kaycee Rice, I'm so sorry." Sean croaked out, only to be interrupted by Kaycee.

"Don't be it wasn't your fault" She spoke quickly and in a soft voice, looking up at him. He shot her a pointed look and she went quiet, letting him continue.

"No, it was. You trusted me, you let down your walls and even told me about him and when I saw what I saw, I didn't even give you the benefit of the doubt. I automatically assumed something, something that was so out of character for you, and didn't even think twice. And in rehearsals, you showed up looking like hell and I noticed you were lighter yet I still treated you like shit. I was cruel to you." He spat out, hating himself as he recounted that day.

"And what makes this even worse is I know you, Kaycee. I know you're probably blaming yourself for everything and thinking you deserved it but you didn't, you didn't deserve any of it. I let you down as your boyfriend and even more importantly I let you down as your partner and I will never make that same mistake again." His voice cracked when he spoke and a few tears slid down his cheeks. He pushed himself off the desk and slowly approached her as he continued,

"I'm not asking for your forgiveness, Kaycee, because I don't deserve it, but I can promise you that I will do everything in my power to make it up to you and protect you. I'm so, so sorry." Sean finished and crumbled to his knees in front of Kaycee, who was also in tears now from his apology. She pulled his head into her lap, gently playing with his hair while he let himself go, all of the regrets pouring out of his body.

When he finally looked up at her she smiled gently at him. "Is it my turn now?" She teased, pulling him onto the couch beside her. He nodded and she pulled his hand into hers, squeezing it before she spoke.

"You didn't ask for my forgiveness, but I'm giving it to you anyways, Sean. You do deserve it. I never stopped loving you and I don't ever think I will. You taught me how to trust again and you taught me what love should be. You reached out to me when I first got here and there was nothing in it for you, you did it out of kindness. For the past month I haven't been able to be with the person I love , so please let me be with him now, Sean. Let me love you. Don't make me wait because you don't forgive yourself, I got you." Kaycee chocked out, emotionally.

Sean looked at the girl in disbelief, he had hurt her, badly, and here she was saying she still forgave him and loved him after everything.

"I love you, Kaycee." Sean breathed out, pulling her into his chest gently, as if she were a precious thing that might break if he held on to tightly.

"I love you too." Kaycee mumbled into his chest, content with where she was and finally relaxing after an emotional day.

The two teens broke pulled apart only when the office door swung open, ruining the moment.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, Kaycee are you ready to go home? Some official state people are coming over tomorrow morning to talk to us, so we should probably head out soon." Jojo reminded, smiling to herself as she noticed the teenagers holding hands.

"Ya I'm ready." She replied before turning back to Sean, "Text me, okay?" Sean nodded and Kaycee stood up on her tippy toes to give him a kiss on the check, making him blush, furiously.

Jojo raised hers eyebrows at Kaycee as they left the office, "Oh you are so spilling when we get home, kiddo." Jojo smirked.

"I might be inclined to spill if there is ice cream involved." Kaycee giggled, nudging Jojo as they walked to her car.

"Done."