Chapter 3

I sobbed loudly as I tried to stay on one side of the van at every turn. I could feel him looking at me through the rearview mirror so I turned my back towards him. Soon the car came to a crashing stop as I tumbled to the doors of the van. I was about to get up and sob harder from how much the impact hurt me but the doors flew open and I fell to the ground.

"P-Please" I begged in between sobs. He harshly pulled me up from the ground, holding tightly onto my arm, and forced me to walk forward. When I didn't budge, his hand hit me across my face and more tears rolled down my cheeks. My legs felt so numb and my head was hurting from the extreme crying I was doing. I just wanted to go home and felt the warmth of my mother's hug as she told me it was going to be okay.

I don't know what came over me but i found new found strength as I, as hard as I could, elbowed him with the arm he was grinning onto. He growled and picked me up. I screamed as loud as I could and tried to jump my way out of his arms. "LET ME GO!" I swing my hands to his face, trying to scratch him. He opened up a door and threw me inside, and I rolled down some steps. "I will be back later." he hollered as I tried my hardest to get up, "Make sure Bunny is dressed and ready for when I come back!" Three voices replied as I heard the door slam shut and lock.

"Are you okay?" I heard a rush of feet come towards me as I stopped trying to get up and sobbed even more. The voice who had asked me sounded like a young female. She pulled me into a sitting position and dragged me slowly to the wall as she looked at me. I choked a little as I tried to regain my breathe. "I-I am going to-to di-die" she rubbed the side of my arms and the silhouette of her head moved side to side. "You'll be just fine as long as you listen Bunny." Bunny? I'm not a Bunny, I'm Lea. I'm not a Bunny.

"M-My who-whole body hurts" I manage to say in between hiccups and streams of tears. "I know, I know" the lady said she she rubbed her thumb against my cheeks and under my eyes to get rid of the tears; but it was no use, I kept crying. "Come on" she stood up and help out her hand, "You must wash up before he gets down her again and...." she trailed off as I watch her face fill with worry before she quickly plastered a fake bright smile on her face. I nodded my head, not wanting to see what he'll become if I wasn't washed up and took her hand, allowing her to slowly lead me to the bathroom.

I looked at the clothing folded neatly on the toilet seat. The lady had come into the bathroom and told me to change into once I got out of the shower. I felt my eyes tear up. I'm really going to live the rest of my life down here, huh? A teardrop fell onto the turquoise blue top and left a small wet circle. Where was I? I let the towel that was wrapped tightly around me drop and put on the clothing. It wasn't a top and a bottom like i thought it would have been, but rather a dress. I looked into the mirror to see a red eyed, messy haired, exhausted looking girl staring back at me. My once big eyes where small from all the crying. My vision got blurry and I blinded away the tears. "I'm trapped here forever...." I said quietly before opening the door and stepping out the bathroom.

"Oh, you're here, Butterfly" He smiled as I walked out of the hallway. I stepped back and felt my whole body go weak, a shiver went up my spine when I saw his smile turn into a smirk, I wanted to throw up, he made me sick to the stomach. I dropped the clothes I had in me hands onto the floor. "Excuse me, Sir" Quickly one of the girls sprung up from her seat, grabbed the clothing on the floor and pulled me back towards the hallway into a bedroom. She placed me onto one of the beds and I started to cry as she quickly threw my clothes into a trash bag and then pull me over to a vanity.

"Hush now, you don't want Sir to hear you" she said as she wiped the tears from my cheeks. "I n-need to leave!" I shouted, ignoring the huge lump in my throat. "Sh, Sh" she warned me and I held in my sobs. "Okay, lets see what I can do here" she examined my face and hair in the mirror. After an excruciatingly long minute, she pulled one of the vanity draws open, took out a hair tie, a brush, and a comb, and started to do my hair.

I cried silently the whole time she did my hair and never once tried to look her her reflection in the mirror. "There we go" she said as she stood me up, not allowing me a chance to see the hairstyle she did. All I knew was that my hair was up and off my neck, which i was glad for since all the crying made my body hot. "Come now, we left him waiting for too long" she wiped my face before grabbing my hand and slowly led me out of the room, down the hall and into the kitchen/ living room area.

"We're sorry we left you waiting sir." I didn't dare look up at that man. He chuckled, "It's okay Taffy, she looks beautiful" I felt sick hearing his rotten sweet voice. "Thank you, Sir" She gave my hand a quick squeeze before removing it and sitting down at the seat she was at before. I looked up and saw him staring right at me. I dare to not sit down. I whimpered and quickly slipped into the seat next to the lady who's name is apparently Taffy.

"How was you day today, Sir" the girl who had comforted me earlier asked him. "It was quite good, thank you for asking. What did you do today?" he asked her as she smiled and placed down a plate full of food in front of him, then Taffy. "Taffy, Rosie, and I had cleaned up the back rooms for you like you had asked. We were able to finish it, now we need to do the living room, kitchen, and bathroom." she sat down next to the girl at the other side of the table, whom I assume to be Rosie. "Now that we have Bunny, I have a feeling the cleaning will go by much faster and easier" she said giving me a smile.

Was she serious? She's thinking about cleaning and not a way to get out of here? Rosie got up next, and handed me the plate with the same food as his to me and her. "Yes" he said, "Now that Bunny is here, we can now be a perfect family." I could beat him smiling and it made the food on my plate look absolutely disgusting.