Twelfth Cup

It was very nice out, and Chase was glad he was able to spend it with Serenity. Unlocking his car, he opened the door for her, and she slid inside. He took his own spot and revved up the engine. He already had on their favorite Pandora station, and the windows down, music up. One of the things he loved most was how sweet and innocent she was, but how she could rock to the heaviest music. Together they made one Hell of a duet.

Sliding his hand up her thigh, making her blush, he smiled, "I've been looking forward to today all week. My new partner thought there was something wrong with me because I couldn't stop smiling so damn much." Actually, he thought he looked creepy with the grin he had on.

Serenity chuckled, "I know how you feel, Lil and Ama were harassing me the past 2 days." She shook her head. Mostly because they knew her plans for tonight. Everything had to be perfect. She even picked up a new pair of pajamas. Her face was heating up and she felt a gush of heat between her legs. Shit...she was already turned on.

Chase looked over at her as he stopped at a red light, "You okay, babe?" she was making a strange face and she was red, "Your favorite song is on..." He asked with a worried look. "Do you have to go to the bathroom?" That was the only thing he could think of. Elliot got that look if he had to shit.

Serenity jolted a bit as he snapped her out of her thoughts, "N-no!!! I was um...just deep in thought. Sorry!" she laughed nervously. Having to go to the bathroom would be less embarrassing.

Chase peered over, continuing to drive, "Everything okay?"

She nodded quickly, "Of course! I'm...I was just thinking about you...and how amazing you have been to me." She fumbled with her dress.

Chuckling, sending shivers throughout her body, he smirked. She wanted to jump on him and do unspeakable things. The longer they were together, the more and more she wanted him. She had to stay strong and opt for other ways to help with these urges. At least she could please him. That would be enough for her. The thought alone made her excited again. She really hoped she didn't suck so bad he dumped her. She placed her hand on top of his.

"Well, I could say the same about you. I've never met a more courageous or put together woman. You know what you want and won't settle for less." Chase stroked her thigh. He loved the fact that she didn't compromise herself to do peer pressure or society's ever-changing standards. She was honest and did what made her happy. He enjoyed her passion for all she did. He could wait as long as she needed. She was worth it. One day he would make her his wife. It was early into the relationship, but Chase couldn't help but picture it. Together as a family. Even with the thoughts swimming in his head he would wait to propose. It was still too soon.

The drive continued as it always did, loud music, and Serenity and Chase singing to their favorite songs. Soon they arrived at the restaurant. It was fairly packed, but they were able to get a seat on the covered patio.

Sitting down a perky brunette waitress sashayed her way up to them with a huge smile on her flawless face. "Welcome to the Coop. I'm Tori and I will be your waitress today." Placing menus in front of them, she eyed Chase up and down. Leaning over to pull over the 'specials menu', she pushed her cleavage together.

Serenity twitched in agitation; the chick was being way too obvious with the flirting. And right in front of her. She was possessive and jealous; she just couldn't help it. It would be one thing if Chase was alone. But she was sitting right there.

"What can I get you to drink?" She smiled brightly at Chase, her pen and pad ready to jot down whatever he said.

Chase glanced at the menu, deciding if he wanted a beer or soda. When he looked up, he noticed a twisted look on his girlfriend's face. He was simply trying to ignore the woman, but he could see it was really bothering Serenity. It was cute the way she was getting worked up over a dumb bimbo. "Gimme a Miller. And my love would like her favorite, a lemonade." Chase smiled over at her, holding his hand out, cupping hers. Giving her a comforting look, he rubbed his thumb over her hand.

The waitress grumbled something under her breath as she wrote down their order. "Alrighty, I'll be right back with your drinks." With that, she turned and went to the back of the restaurant.

Chase waited until she was gone before he let out a laugh, "Wow, was she forward."

Serenity grumbled and narrowed her eyes, "Rude is more like it...How the Hell do you flirt with someone in front of their girlfriend?! She let out a heavy breath, playing with her silverware. "I mean...I don't blame her for looking at you that way, you're fucking hot." she flipped open the menu and glanced at the array of food.

Chase leaned forward and, cupping her cheek and kissed her, "I love you." he whispered to her with a smile. The words seemed to slip out before he realized what he was saying to her. Of course, he didn't regret saying it. In fact, he was glad he did. He had wanted to for a while, but he didn't want to rush her.

Serenity stared up at him, wide-eyed. Her heart swelled and so did her eyes, "Y-you do?" she asked in disbelief.

Still smiling, he stroked her cheek, "Of course I do."

Serenity began to tell him, "I lo-" but she was cut off by the clank of glass being put in front of them. Tori had come back with their drinks in record time.

"Okie-Dokie, here are your drinks." Something about her demeanor had changed, she seemed to be acting more professional. Little did the two know, she had seen the heart filled moment they shared as she walked back with their drinks. It made her a little embarrassed that she was acting that way when he clearly saw no one else but Serenity. "What can I get you to eat?" She smiled, no flirting, no tits hanging out.

Chase hummed, leaning back, opening up the menu, "Hmm...I'll take the BBQ short ribs. With fries and corn." He chose quickly and turned his attention back to Serenity.

"And you, ma'am?" Tori turned as she wrote.

Serenity flipped back and forth between the menu with indecision. "Uag...what do I want..." she pondered. After a few moments of arguing with herself, she decided on a pulled pork sandwich. "With fries as well and extra BBQ sauce!" she smiled, handing over the menu.

Tori nodded and went off back to the kitchen. Chase ran a hand over his face and let out a yawn. "Damn I didn't sleep well last night." he groaned, "Mocha was restless..." shaking his head with a laugh, "She misses you."

Serenity knew he was teasing, and he couldn't sleep because he was going to see her today. She felt the same, she slept better when he was beside her. "Well, I know the feeling. It's hard to sleep alone." taking a sip of her drink, she looked up at him through her lashes. She wished they didn't have to leave each other so much. It would be great to welcome him home every evening with a cooked meal, talk about their day, relax together, sleep snuggled up together. Without having to worry about being apart the next night, unless he was working 3rd shift.

Chase slipped his hand into his pocket, "So... there is something I want to give you..." he fished around and pulled out a key with a Persona 5 keychain attached. Holding it out to her with a bit of blush on his cheeks. "We've been together a few months now...I was hoping maybe...you'd move in with me?"

It was almost as if he had read her thoughts, "I'd love to come home from work and see you there waiting for me." He bit his lip as Serenity took the key, her eyes large and dewy. She was so pure, his heart thumping hard. He was never this nervous with any other woman he had been with. And asking her to move in was a huge step. "I know it's big...and you have a lease still, take as much time as you need..." he rubbed his head.

Clutching the key, she bit back a flood of tears that threatened to flow. She failed miserably. Sobbing she reached for a napkin to blow her now dripping nose. "T-this *hic* is wonderful!!!" Serenity blubbered, attempting to hook the key with the others. It took everything in her not to tack hug him across the table. Taking in a few deep breaths, she tried to compose herself, but now her nose was stuffy.

Chase had almost thought she was upset at the notion when she said it was wonderful, he was able to relax. "I'm glad you are happy." He brought her hand up to his lips and gave it a small kiss.

~*Edited*~