Chapter 23😈 Practical Exam

Magsimula sa umpisa

Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida stopped following the two elite students. Only watching them as they seemed to get smaller and smaller in the distance. "Deku-kun", Uraraka says. Midoriya hums lowly. "You seem pretty close to them." He turns around to face the brunette, "what do you mean?"

"It's not a bad thing! It just seems like you get along with them and they tolerate you better. That's all." Midoriya scratches his messy green locks while sheepishly grinning. "Well. I have been hanging out with them after we all had our first not-so-great encounter. So we get each other...I guess. Dominic is still a bit distant towards me though, but I think I'm close to Cal more than the rest."

     Uraraka and Iida's eyes widen at the sudden news.

"YOU'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THEM?!"

    "Where have you two been? Mr. Grimm has been looking for you, it's almost your guys' turn", Sierra asks sternly once she sees them. Dominic and Veronique stopped by a tree that was outside of the training grounds where Kaiya, Hugo, Sierra, and Ollie sat for shade. Sierra had her arms crossed over her chest while she stared the arriving teens down.

      "And why the hell do you have blood on you?!"

      "Well shit mom can you give us a second to even breathe", Dominic barks.

     "Okay smartass. Calling somebody mom and shit, I actually feel like one! I'm trying to not get us into trouble, and it isn't because we get extra training time put on the clock as punishment." Kaiya beckons for Dominic and Veronique to come over to her while she cleaned up the somewhat dried blood from their skin. "We'll just try to wash the blood off your clothes later okay", Kaiya confirms while the older two nod their heads.

    Sierra sighs as she sits in the shade with the others. "What's going on you two", Sierra asks. Dominic sighs, "we were being watched", he says, "there were two stalkers. They said they were watching us so that they could inform their boss of our moves. They're also with the organization who broke into our last home."

     The elite teens were quiet for a moment, making sure they took everything in correctly. "What do they want from us", Hugo asks. "The stalkers said that their boss is doing some project", Veronique says, "and she wants something that we all have."

    "What we have", Sierra asks, "and who's this she?"

    "Their boss is a she", Dominic responds, "and they said we have something that could wipe out pretty much every living organism."

   "That's impossible", Ollie proclaims, "right?"

    "It does sound hard to believe", Dominic says, "but we need to tell Mr. Grimm, Miss Ariel, and Malachi that we were being stalked."

     "And who's their boss", Sierra asks.

     Dominic and Veronique stay silent before glancing over at Kaiya. "Her name is Gabriella Banks", they say in unison. Kaiya visibly flinches but soon relaxes and just continues on cleaning Dominic's skin. They then hear someone walk over to them, making the teens look up. "Dominic. Veronique", Mr. Grimm says, "you're up next." The said teens get up and look over at the other before walking away. "Hey Mr. Grimm", Sierra calls out. The raven turns around and faces the girl. "We need to talk to you about something. It's important."