Chapter 53 - Dinner date!

Start from the beginning

Katy gasped in surprise, “Oh my God! Are you serious? You’re married.. I can’t believe it. What what happened when I was in London?”

“Many things!” Arnav said, “But marrying her was the best among them!” he smiled staring lovingly at Khushi, who also stare at him in surprise; she didn’t expect him to say this.

“Oh, congratulations.. And Hi Khushi!” said Katy smiling. Khushi joined her hands smiling, “Namaste!”

“Please join us for breakfast..” Khushi said and Katy accepted the offer to take the opportunity to meet with the Raizada’s also.

While having breakfast, Khushi was making Aashi drink her milk and at same time having her breakfast.

“Mumma milky is not goody goody..” Aashi complained. “I know milky is not goody baby.. but Aashi wants to become strong hain na? That’s why milky might not be goody now, but in future you will thank milky for making you strong!”

Aashi smiled at her mother explanation, like a good girl she gulped the drink. Katy smiled, “Wow Khushi, you really know how to handle kids.. It’s so difficult to make they do things when they don’t want! I still have a hard time with Kiara..”

“Our Khushi bitiya is like this, she not only handles kids but old grandma like us and kaddos men like our Chote! Everyone is on right path here only because of her..” Nani said.

While they were chatting, Arnav held Khushi’s hand under the table, Khushi widened her eyes and looked at him, she muttered, “What is it? Leave my hand Arnav..”

“I want to take you to dinner date with me!” he said stubbornly.

“Only now? You’re just taking me because you want me to forgive you!” she argued whispering.

“Haan I want you to forgive me, but I also want to spend time with you!” he said.

“Nahin..” she looked away. Arnav, “Khushi I will take another woman with me if you don’t want..”

“Take anyone you want, I don’t care!” she glared at him.

“I want to take you dammit!” he almost shouted.

“Don’t dammit me now Arnav..” she said. “What will I do with a stubborn woman like you then?” he asked losing his temper.

“Don’t do anything just keep quiet and let me have my breakfast..” she said keeping her attention on her food.

“Fine..” he rolled his eyes.

**************************************************

Khushi was now playing with Aashi and Kiara, helping them set their Barbie house. Arnav and Katy were chatting over random things in the living room.

Khushi didn’t like to see it, she was getting jealous that Katy was taking so much time of her husband and here she was playing with the kids.

She stood up and went to the living room; she sat beside Arnav and wrapped her hand around Arnav’s arm possessively.

“Okay Arnav.. I’ll get going now.. will see you later..” Katy stood up smiling and waved at them, she picked Kiara and both left.

Khushi looked at Arnav glaring at him. Arnav laughed, “What? Why are you staring at me like that now?”

“Is Kiara Aashi’s best friend or you are her best friend? I’ve seen how you took a leave from office to stay with your Foreigner neighbor!” Khushi gritted her teeth.

Arnav pulled her by her waist, Khushi struggled on his hold. “I’ve told you before that no one will take your place in my life.. and I took a day off for you, not her..”

Khushi stare at him lovingly, he made her rest her head on his chest, which she willingly accept without fighting with him.

Rabba vee.. Rabba vee..

“Will you come with me on dinner date tonight?” he asked softly. Khushi nodded her head with closed eyes, “Hmm..”

“Khushi.. Chote…” Anjali shouted coming downstairs. Khushi opened her eyes, she stood up quickly and glared at Arnav, “Nahin! I won’t go with you anywhere.. humph! Don’t try to make your magic work on me.. Magician!”

Arnav smirked, while Anjali came towards them running with worried face.

“Chote..” she said, “Meera.. woh.. Meera.. died!”

“What?” Arshi said at the same time shocked.

“Haan, police officer called me now he said she tried to escape from going to jail and while they were going behind her, she was crossing roads and didn’t saw a car coming to her, and..” Anjali said.

“Maybe it’s DM punishment for her, Sharanya Di also died in this way because of her..” Arnav said.

Khushi nodded, still she was shocked with the news.

************************************************

Khushi walked in their room, she saw him sat the edge of pool lost in thoughts. He was disturbed to know about Meera, for a while they even forgot about them and now this news about her, made his mood off.

She went and took a sit beside him, “Should I wear saree or salwar kameez for tonight?” “Hmm..” he turned to her confused.
“Let it be.. it seems you don’t want to take me to dinner date tonight..” she pouted, “Saree or salwar?” she asked again acting like impatient.

“Saree..” he smirked, “Red one!”

“I just asked you saree or salwar, color I will choose myself..” and she went back to her angry mode with him, “And for your kind information, I will wear black saree..”

“You’ll still look sexy!” he said naughtily. Khushi widened her eyes, her cheeks turned red, “Shameless!”