Sesshomaru

Anime: Inuyasha
Warning: You are a powerful wolf demon

This OS was a request from Nicole28382 (I hope that you enjoy it).

---

The sun rays hit the wolf demon s/c skin that seemed to shine under the heated sun. He was walking along with his close friend, Koga, who didn't mind the heat at all; unlike Y/n, that was sweating.

The disgusted male frowned as he caught a strange smell in the air that didn't belong to Koga's territory "I think is a human" Y/n said, looking at Koga who only nodded as he grinned.

"Yes... food, let's go, Y/n," Koga said, leaving Y/n behind as he ran. However, the other male easily reached him.

"Slow as always, Koga," the h/c haired male said with a tinny smile decorating his face, he was very amused by the thought of it, of Koga being so slow by his side. After all, Koga seemed more powerful than the other male.

Koga looked at Y/n, showing his fangs as he smiled, speeding up to lose the male, even though he knew that it was highly impossible, Y/n had trained all his life to be like he is; strong and fierce. "Come one, puppy..." Koga was saying but the other male cut him off, passing him with a grin.

Y/n followed the human scent and he ended in an open space, across the river he used to bathe in "Oh... is a young girl" Y/n muttered to himself as he approached the girl. Even though the male was a powerful and a well know wolf he wasn't cold or cruel. He didn't want to kill the girl, nor eat her, she seemed lost but not scared... just curious.

"Hey... little girl," Y/n said with a sweet smile as the girl look at him, backing away after looking the attire of the male "No, honey, I won't hurt you. I swear" he replied when he saw the girl's expression and reaction "I just want to help, you can't stay here. Is very dangerous"

The girl started nibbling her lower lip, nervous, but she accepted Y/n offer. She walked slowly towards him, grabbing his hand when he stretche it "Good, know it's get out of here..."

"Y/n!" Koga snarled, furious by the scene he was seeing "What are you doing?" he groaned "That's our food, Y/n, our food!"

Y/n protected the girl with hair body, looking at Koga "Don't. She's a little girl, not food. Let her live, she doesn't know what life is yet, Koga" even though Y/n tried to reason with him (Koga) the demon wolf didn't hear him.

When Y/n was about to push the girl aside the silhouette of a man appeared out of nowhere, sending Koga to the other side of them "W-what?" Y/n said but the little girl rushed toward the man with happiness.

"Sesshomaru-sama" the girl said, looking at the male.

The e/c eyed guy looked the male in disbelief, he knew the name and he also knew that that demon wasn't known for loving or caring about human. In fact, he despise them.

"Rin, why did you leave Jaken's side?" Sesshomaru asked, looking at the girl. Still, it wasn't a murderous glare.

"I wanted to explore, and Jaken was being really, really, loud, sorry" she replied, playing with her fingers.

I was shocked, really shocked, so shocked that I started backing away because I didn't want to eavesdrop no more. I love being alive, belive me.

"And..." Sesshomaru said, looking at Y/n "What's a powerful, wolf demon like you doing in here?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"None of your business I may said" Y/n replied, jumping and backing away really fast after dragging Koga with him "That was, dangerous, really dangerous" he said, running. Fighting with a powerful yokai in his state would only get him kill so running was the best option.

"What the hell?" Koga snarled, making me groan "Oh, shut the... Ugh, shh, Sesshomaru is near" I said without stopping "I can't fight him and you definitely won't do it alone, so, I need you to stay calm and be quiet, okay?"

Koga didn't reply he just crossed his arms as he gazed at the distance with a permanent frown in his face. He was mad, mad that Y/n sided with a human and not him, his friend!

Yes, maybe the h/c haired guy got some point but, really? Standing side by side with someone he only knew for... What? Seconds? Koga couldn't believe it.  Y/n and he were friends since they were in their mothers wombs, they were inseparable, they were a duo, they stand by each others side, defending themselves.

Was all that on Koga's mind? Didn't Y/n felt the same?    

"Koga... Hey, Koga" Y/n called the male, groaning "Ko... Shit!" he cursed when  he saw Sesshomaru in front of him, stopping himself as he throwed Koga away so he could escape.

"Well, well... Is not so fancy seeing you in here" Y/n said, calming his nerves. Showing his weakness to the enemy was something he couldn't afford.

Sesshomaru looked the male with a well hidden curiosity, he had heard a lot of the powerful wolf demon and he knew that he wasn't someone he couldn't mess with so easily. Still, the male seemed frightened... Injured.

"Hmp, I won't kill you, wolf demon" the dog demon said, looking at Y/n "You saved Rin"

Y/n was breathless, literally, he tried to fight to get oxygen in his lungs but it wasn't working. Suddenly, everything seemed to fade away... he seemed to fade away and then, everything turned black.

. . .

Sesshomaru was sitting in the other part of the cave, protecting himself from the rain as Rin looked the wolf demon "He will wake up, Rin" he said, after all, he had used Tenseiga on the male to resurrected him because... Well, he didn't knew that yet. 

Y/n frowned, opening his eyes with difficulty "What the..." he was going to said until he saw a smiling Rin "Hey" he finded himself saying with a smile.

"You were right Sesshomaru-sama" the girl squealed, causing the wolf demon to be alert, what Sesshomaru do to him? He was asking that to himself.

"You..." Sesshomaru was going to say until he saw the pendant that the h/c haired male was wearing "How did you get that?" he asked with carefulness, causing the male to look him with disbelief.

Y/n grabbed the pendant, pulling it closer to his chest ready to say something back to Sesshomaru until he saw the bracelet that the male was showing him "... It can't be" Y/n muttered as tears formed in the corner of his eyes "He... He was so small and he always cared about me... You... You can't be him" Y/n said, backing away as memories from the past filled his mind.

"I'm shocked as well... You weren't like this, you were so fragile and cute" Sesshomaru said, approaching the male "But this pendant is the one I gave you when we parted... And I promise you that I wouldn't let you go when I find you" the dog demon said as he hugged the male with his arm, startling Jaken and Rin.

Y/n cried in Sesshomaru's embrace, remembering those days when the two of them would go out at play... Those days when Koga didn't stood by his side. The dog demon warmth put the smaller one at ease "You don't know how much I miss you" he muttered. They didn't even knew each other names back then, they could reveal their identities, but it didn't matter. They were together now.

"I thought I lose you" Y/n said, looking at Sesshomaru's eyes "You thoughts were wrong" he said kissing the male when Jaken and Rin went out, probably shocked by what they saw.

. . .

Extra

"Ugh" Koga groaned, caressing his head "Y/n!" he screamed "At least don't leave me like a rotten corpse!"