Kuro Tetsuro.

Anime: Haikyu!!
Warning: Semi-deaf reader

Omniscient POV

Being deaf is awful, but being semi-deaf is a lot harder to handle. The hopes of recovering the hearing are still there, swimming to reach the top. Though, is not only that, also, people thinks that you can hear them because you are semi-deaf so when they talk to you and when you don't answer they get really mad. This are only two issues of all the problems and worries that have Y/n L/n, a third year guy in Nekoma high.

He's very awkward around people he don't know and can be very sassy when someone push him to the limit. Usually, he doesn't attract too much attention because he found himself average in appearance and it seems that others thought it the same way. Unfortunately, today was one of those days that the word "usually" becomes important in the 'Usually, he doesn't attract too much attention'. A black messy haired guy walked towards him with a bright smile in his face.

Somehow, Y/n found the male very... Charming? Yet, he knew he know the male from somewhere but he couldn't quite place it.  Still, he look the male as he keep approaching him.

"Can you hear me?" the other third year asked, looking at Y/n with a little smile.

Y/n nodded and smiled a little "Yes... Well, mostly, I read your lips at the end" Y/n aswered, smiling a little.

"I understand" the black haired guy replied "By the way, I'm Kuro Tetsuro, you are L/n Y/n and right?"

Y/n nodded, blushing, looking at Kuro's lips to read them was doing him wrong.

Then the h/c boy remembered Kuro, he had saw him a few times in the school cafeteria with the rest of the volleyball club guys. It wasn't that difficult to spot the raven haired guy, aside from his height, his laugh and charisma was something you couldn't simply ignore. 

"Something wrong, L/n" Kuro asked and Y/n denied it, looking at his lips. "No... Everything is alright, Kuro" he said "You don't have to worry, really" Y/n smiled while saying this when Kuro wanted to protest.

-Some weeks later-

Kuro and Y/n were meeting more often, and the e/c eyes male was getting along with the rest of the guys of the volleyball club. Though, sometimes, the h/c haired was in panicked because all the members seemed to be very attached to him.

Still, he appreciated the attention and sweetness of the club members from the bottom of his heart.

"Hey, L/n-san" Lev call his senpai with enthusiasm, but the guy didn't seem to notice which made the whole club members laugh "Don't laugh" said Lev with embarrassment.

At the end the h/c haired male noticed the "commotion" and turn around to see a flustered Lev "Are you ok, Haiba-kun?" he asked at which Lev nodded "Yes, I'm alright"

"Guys, don't bully your seniors" Kuro said, looking at them.

"We weren't bullying..." Levi was going to say but Kuro was approaching Y/n, so he wasn't paying attention to Lev.

Kuro, patted the e/c eyed male with a little smile "You're alright, Y/n?" he asked, looking at the male with sweetness; something that make the e/c eyed male blush like crazy.

"I'm fine, Tetsu" he replied with embarrassment, smiling.

-A few hours later-

When the bell of the last period was sent off the students exit they're classrooms and headed to their houses, but, one black haired guy was face to face with a petite girl. The girl was confessing the love she felt toward the tall male, unfortunately, Y/n hear with clearness the "I love you, Kuro" that went out from the girls mouth.

Y/n found himself hiding, felling a unexplainable weight in his heart that he couldn't ignore. He rushed toward the school entrance/exit, wanting to arrive at his home as tears rolled down his cheeks.

He didn't even knew why he was crying, he didn't like Tetsuro, right? Maybe he was mistaken the feeling of friendship with love? Right?  

"Y/n!" someone screamed from behind.

Kuro's POV.

I followed Y/n when I saw him running towards the school entrance/exit. I knew he had heard everything and I wanted to clarify everything to him. I did accept the girl's feelings but I didn't correspond them.

"Y/n, please, wait!" I shouted, running after him with all my strength; catching him with easiness, hugging him without hesitation "Don't run, let me explain it to you" I said close to his ear, starting to tell him when he nodded "I accepted her feelings but I don't correspond them, Y/n I... I don't know when it happened but I ended up feeling something towards you. At first I thought it was just a feeling of friendship but later on I discover it wasn't like that. I fell in love with you, L/n Y/n"

Omniscient pov.

Y/n huggedy the guy, tightly, smiling "I love you too, Kuro Tetsuro" he replied, crying of joy "I love you"

Tetsuro smiled and without warning he captured the short males lips with his own. He was in love with him, deeply in love with him and he was going to protect him till the end of they're days.