Chapter 21 (Part 3 ~ ONC #15)

Start from the beginning

"It's a toast. We raise our glasses and drink to honour something or a person."

"Like a tribute?"

"Yeah."

"Then that is a great tribute."

I smiled and said nothing as I sipped the blood. Constantino upended his cup; the metal clanged against the wood as he thumped it down. He looked at me in a way that I'd never seen. There was a fire in his eyes that burned, a deep desire that craved more.

"You want this?"

Constantino's frown was deep, almost like he couldn't understand why I'd want this. Maybe he thought that the curse was a trick and it fooled us into false thoughts. I didn't think it; I knew that I liked him and this seemed like a great way to end the evening. It might be too soon for us, but I didn't care.

"Absolutely."

Shifting in the tub, Constantino moved closer. Between my legs, he lifted onto his knees and then settled against my body. My cup was already drained and discarded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gasping as he delved deep.

I gasped, clutching his body as the water lapped against us. Each and every movement sent a wave of pleasure through me; my body tingled with the rising ecstasy. It would only be a matter of minutes before it peaked. With the heavy and laboured breathing, I struggled to control the sensations.

Constantino kissed me. He'd started with that first kiss in the kitchen, a delicate peck on my lips. Now he'd progressed into the powerful embrace that showed how much desperation there was between us.

The pressure kept building, heated groans of ecstasy, water slapping against the tub and our bodies. My legs wrapped around his waist, feeling the drive deeper than before. It was like nothing that I'd ever experienced.

I'd had a few boyfriends over the past few years. Some knew what they were doing; others left a lot to be desired. Of those that knew their way around a woman and how to keep her happy and satisfied, I could say that none of them were like Constantino. Considering that I'd been signed up to an eternal life with him, bound to each other by a curse, in a different world, it was a good thing. Well, it was an utterly brilliant thing that he was rocking my world.

When it would not be restrained anymore, my body let go, and I moaned as the release of pleasure flooded through me. I tried to muffle the sounds, not wanting to alert Martel to our scandalous activities but pressing my mouth to Constantino's neck was a mistake. I bit him, and he groaned, his hips stopped flexing against me.

"Lucy," He whispered.

"What?" I said as I sucked on the skin.

"You are,"

He looked at me, contemplative for a moment.

"Amazing."

"You too. Best sex ever."

"Good."

We both chuckled. Constantino sighed heavily, a weary smile on his face as he lowered to kiss me gently. Our moment together had been a furiously paced event that was not measured by a clock, but it certainly felt like a lot of time had passed. Constantino looked like he'd just run a marathon.

"You look like you could do with a bath."

He chuckled and kissed me again.

"You have an interesting sense of humour. I find it rather intriguing."

"I'm not like the other women here?"

"No, not really."

I nodded softly then wrapped my arms around his waist.

"When we wake in the afternoon, I will take us to our home, to the castle that has always been my world. I will return to my throne and my crown and when I do, I will tell my people that in my absence, I have gained something wonderful. I have found them a queen to love. I'm sure they will love her as much as I do."

I smiled, tracing my finger over the curve of his jaw. As I returned the whispered sentiment, I kissed him slowly, softly, perfectly. It was an odd beginning, but it led to this moment, so it was worth it.