Chapter Fifty

I know I'm skipping a lot of time, but there's not really anything happening, and I just want to get to the wedding, now GO READ!!

Her wedding stuff over there! -------->

______________________________________________________________________

-----Two weeks later-----

Katherine's POV

This is it.

This is it!

THIS IS IT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

As you can tell, I am freaking out. Here I am, sitting in Alice's spinning chair at ten o' clock in the morning letting her do my hair.

The wedding was today!

Leah was out helping Esme and Emily with the food and setting up of tables and things like that, and Rosalie was examining the dress, scrutinizing every thread to make sure it was perfect.

Occasionally, a huge, happy goofy grin would come on my face and make Alice tell me to keep still or else I'll look like a clown.

Rosalie smoothed out more of the dress and made sure none of the sequins were coming out, then pulled up a chair and sat down next to me, examining my nails which Alice did last night.

"Good job Alice, one of your best," she commented, bringing my hand closer to her eyes for a better look.

"Mm," she murmured. Apparently, she was afraid she would lose concentration, and refused to make more than cavemen sounds.

For the rest of the time, Rosalie and I talked away, she told me about her wedding, all the crazy things running through her head that might have happened, then it turned out perfect.

I mean, sure, your wedding day is huge. But you can't help but worry about falling or tripping or stuff like that.

If it wasn't for Esme, I'd probably be losing my mind now. 

Alice finished a little after eleven, which was pretty early for her. I couldn't see myself, because they papered up the mirrors just like last time when they were getting me ready for my date with Edward.

"The lipstick will go on at the last minute, I don't want you to put on the dress and anything happens," she told me, putting away all the makeup items.

"Rose, you take over."

"Finally," she muttered. Rosalie kept talking away, doing the hairstyle as though it was second nature to her.

Which it probably was.

I don't know what time she finished, because my phone died, and Alice didn't have a clock in her room.

I saw locks of hair that were a little wavy-curled sort of way. Looked pretty cool, and I liked it. Even though I couldn't see much of it.

Alice sat on the bed, making up my bouquet. White and black flowers, to match my dress. I swear, these Cullens seemed to be good at everything.

And I'm gonna be one soon! I unexpectedly let out a squeal of the happiness and joy that suddenly overwhelmed me.

Alice giggled. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that."

I smiled, and sighed with joy, thinking of how happy I was at that moment. "Okay, so go put on your bridesmaids dresses! I wanna see you in them!" I begged, springing from the chair and clapping my hands.

They groaned playfully and took the hangers and slipped into the dresses. "We don't have that long again, so why not?" asked Rose, tying the sash around her waist and pulling it to the side, then did the same to Alice's.

My eyebrows raised as I took them in. The dresses looked amazing, and Rosalie was right, they did look better at the side.

After I ate a chicken sandwich, it was about half past twelve. The wedding started at two o' clock. Rosalie, Alice and I just talked until it was one, then they helped me into the dress.

I slipped off the cotton robe I wore and let them zip it up. "Here you go." Alice handed me a garter. 

I smiled and slipped it on, then Alice and Rosalie did my shoes, after an argument about if I bent over it would crease the dress.

 A knock on the door startled us. Alice flashed over to the door and pressed herself against it, pressing most of her strength on the door to keep it closed in case it was Edward trying to get in.

"Who is it?" she sang.

"Superman!" cried a voice.

"Oh no," said Rosalie, holding her head in her hands. Alice opened the door and Jasper and Emmett entered the room, Emmett thankfully not wearing a Superman costume.

"Wow Kat, you look stunning! You girls did an amazing job," commented Jasper, taking me in.

Emmett nodded vigorously. Alice and Rosalie beamed with pride. Jasper and Emmett both complimented their mates, then left.

"Wait! Why did you come here? No offense," Alice shouted, sprinting to the door.

"We were bored!" shouted back Jasper.

"And now they're probably going to drink eight bottles of alcohol because they were BORED. Thank God Jasper's responsible," said Rosalie,rolling her eyes.

Alice lauged gaily and waved her off. "They're right though Kat. You're a vision!" she exclaimed.

"You look beautiful," said Rosalie, her cheeks flushed. 

"All thanks to you," I told them. "Can I see myself now?" I asked pleadingly.

"Wait, just let me put on the lipstick... aaaand.... DONE! Now go look."

I walked over to the floor length mirror and tore off the paper. I gasped when I saw myself. I never thought I could look like this.

Ever.

They really did do a good job. A smile came on my face. "Now don't you start crying now, because that mascara is NOT waterproof," Alice told me sternly.

"We can do the crying for you," she added, squeezing my shoulders.

Rosalie checked her phone. "Oh! Time to go! Leah's already there, and Emmett and Jasper cleared a path for the car to get through the forest. Let's go!"

I went down the stairs carefully, and stepped into the car, which was decorated in flowers. Rosalie and Alice rode in another car that drove closely behind us.

By the time we got there, it was just before two. There was ton of people there. All extremely beautiful.

A tall, striking strawberry blond stood out in the crowd, I guessed it was Tanya. I pulled my head away from the window.

Leaning back on the seat, I took a deep breath.

Carlisle opened the door and gave me his hand to help me out. I got out carefully, not wanting to pull my dress on anything.

He held out his arm to me, smiling. "You look wonderful Katherine," he whispered.

I smiled my thanks and together, we began walking up the aisle.