Katherine Dobrev

Hi. I'm Katherine Dobrev and I'm a werewolf. A different one though, I don't have to be in werewolf form to run and vampires don't reek to me and I don't reek to vampires. I can read minds too, but if I don't want someone to read my mind just pretty much flick a switch and my mind is blocked.

I HATE EDWARD CULLEN. HE HATES ME.

Yup, I usually stay with the Cullens. Sam keeps getting on my nerves. 

Best Friend: Basically everyone but Edward. Bella is OKAY. 

So, that girl over there is me. (A/N just pretend she has emerald green eyes)

Warm, ya know like a werwolf.

(A/N Bella and Edward were just together they never married or had Nessie)

I play piano but no one knows that so tell them and I'll kill you.

I stay at the Cullens so often that I have my own room. Rose decorated it, it looks great =)

(A/N In my version the Cullen's house is so big you can get lost in it BTW)

Carlisle and Esme are great, like my mom and dad (they died =(  )

Emmett is so funny and loves to help me play jokes on Edward.

Alice is all perky and fun, LOVE HER.

Rose doesn't like Bella all that much either and we're like best friends

Jasper is cool. I help him with his 'hunger issues' and he helps me with my Edward-caused anger issues.

Edward......HE SUCKS AND I HATE HIM.

Yea that's pretty much me =)

Please comment, they mean so much :D