Chapter Three

That's the Cullens house. Imagine a huge forest in the back.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Katherine's POV

I grabbed my bag and walked out of class. What did I have now? Oh right. LUNCH. =)

I stuffed my bag in my locker, pulled out my money and went in the cafeteria looking for Emmett.

I needed someone to listen to me rant about detention. I found him and walked over.

"Good day, love. Might I interest you in cup of tea?" he asked, while holding a plastic teacup. Empty teacup I might add.

Great, my best friend became british.

"I need someone to yell at for me getting detention," I said.

"Alright, shall we take a seat over there?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and sat down.

So I started to yell but then Alice came over with Jasper.

"Hey---" she started but she was cut off by Emmett.

"Blimey! Shut your pie hole!!!" yelled Emmett throwing the teacup at her.

Alice gave him a confused look while Jasper stared at his now British brother.

I sighed. Then yelled for about 5 minutes. Yea screaming my problems, or telling, to people or anything really is what I do when I'm pissed.

Or listen to music.

Jasper said he could stay back and pick me up for the rest of the week cause of stupid Mr. West.

I thanked him and began thinking that this day maybe wasn't all that bad. Then the block of ice came over with the annoying wanna-be block of ice.

"Hello," he said. They all responded. Except for me, of course.

Edward threw a piece of paper at me. I opened it. Hehe it was the love notes.

Edward's POV

"Oooo I think Jacob has a crush on you Edward," she said giggling like crazy.

Annoying b*tch.

I growled at her.

She growled back.

I was about to respond with another growl but Bella stopped us.

"Guys, calm down," she said.

My body immediately relaxed. Just hearing her voice made me feel better.

Kat rolled her eyes and began talking to Emmett, who, for some reason, was talking back in a british accent. My brother.

Bella and I began a conversation. She was so beautiful.

I heard the stupid voices in my head. I blocked them out as usual.

As much as I hate her, Katherine actually has it better than me. All she has to do is concentrate on someone and then she can read their minds.

Hmmm...... her mind block wasn't on.

I listened to her thoughts.

D*mmit. She wasn't thinking about stuff to do to me.

I usually read her mind so  I know that to look out for.

It helped and none of her tricks worked for a few weeks. Then she began putting up the mind blocks.

"Why is Emmett so weird??? And why do I have stupid detention? Why am I probably going to fail my science test this afternoon? Oh wait I know the answer for that one."

Then she put up the mind block. I turned my attention back to Bella.

She didn't seem to notice that I wasn't paying attention, she was still talking.

The bell rang. Ugh, time to go back to class.

Katherine's POV

I ran to my locker and grabbed my bag. Only one more minute till the final bell.

I turned and began running in the direction to class, bumping into someone.

Instead of both of us falling, one of us did. ME.

I looked up. Great, Edward was the idiot I bumped into. My life sucks.

Scrambling to my feet, I ignored him and continued running to class. Then I stopped and turned around.

"Aren't you going to science?" I asked

He was walking in the opposite direction to the classroom and he had the same classes as me.

"Shortcut," he said.

"Oh. How bout you take that shortcut, but don't come to class? My day won't be so bad then," I said sweetly.

Edward rolled his eyes and walked off.

I grinned and ran to class, darting in right before the final bell rang.

How did I do that in one minute? Speed. Being supernatural has its perks.

Edward walked in. Idiot.

The teacher walked in behind him, Mr. Darren.

"Ok class I know we were going to have a test today, but my printer wasn't working so I decided we can all have blood tests!" he announced happily.

What person in their right mind would be happy about a blood test???

*Skip all the explaining*

It ws my turn. I grabbed the pin and pierced my finger.

Edward's POV

Oh great. A blood test and I don't have any blood.

I watched the person next to my put the pin in their finger.

I could control myself though. 

When the drop of blood began to fall I flicked my index finger and caught it.

I used vampire speed so he didn't see a thing.

I held the pin in my other hand to make it look as though I had already stuck myself.

Suddenly, I smelled the most amazing scent ever. Someone's blood smelt amazing.

Even better than Bella's

I scanned everyone in the room, until I found the person.

And I realized I knew the person.

She looked at me.

Katherine.