Chapter Five

The pic over there is Kat's room at the pack's house.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Katherine's POV

I saw Edward coming towards my scratch. What was he doing? I read his mind.

Oh my gosh.

I leapt away from him. My scratch healed just a second later. I ran behind some trees and shifted to my human form.

"What the hell Edward?!?!?!" I screamed in his face.

"I--I---uh--I don't know?" he said, not sounding sure at all.

"My blood, you......like it???" I asked. Creepy, stalker dude, creepy.

Edward nodded, looking kinda sheepish.

"Well, control it leech. How can you like a werewolf's blood?"

What was wrong with him. Annoying douche.

"Yeah whatever. Go away. Your face is annoying me. Pig," he said.

I cursed him right before phasing and running deeper in the woods.

I never let him get the last word.

I ran to a cliff where i sat in werewolf form, looking over at the sea. It was one of my favourite places.

I soon fell asleep there, still in werewolf form.

Edward's POV

Oh crap. I almost drank her blood. That was not good. And not because I wanted to drink the enemy's blood.

It was because I knew if I started I wouldn't be able to stop. I could kill her.

Actually, that mightn't be so bad.

Idiot. I hated it when she got the last word. Kat knew I hated it too.

Annoying witch.

I ran back to my house and leapt into my room.

I placed my Debussy CD in the stereo and put on my headphones.

Suddenly, I didn't even hear the music anymore. In my mind was a new piece for the piano. I wrote it down on a sheet of music paper.

It was the best thing that ever came into my head concerning music.

(A/N Edward never wrote the piano song for Bella. In fact, he never wrote it at all. Well, not yet.)

I lay  on the ground with the headphones in my ears.

Being able to live forever and not being able to sleep can get really boring.

Nothing to do but wait till the morning came.

Katherine's POV

I woke up somewhere in the middle of the night. I phased to my human form and pulled on my clothes.

I ran back to the pack's house and jumped through the open window in my room.

I actually like my room in the Cullens house more than this one. Oh well.

I fell into my bed, literally fell, and went to sleep.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I stuck my hand out, felt blindly for the alarm clock and flung it at the wall.

Yup, that's my alarm. It's the only thing annoying enough to make me get up.

Except Edward's face.

I went in the bathroom, did stuff you do not need to know, came out and pulled on a pair of skinny jeans, purple top and a black jacket.

I went downstairs. Seth and Leah were already there.

"Hey," I said.

They responded. I went to get some cereal and ate it. Dry. I hate eating cereal with milk.

It's disgusting.

"I still don't understand how you can eat that without milk," said Leah.

"I don't understand how you can eat it with milk," I shot back.

She laughed. 

"Well, bye. I'm going to school now," I called, walking out the door.

"No duuuuuuuuh," said Seth. I laughed and began to run to school.

I don't have a car. And I like to run. I don't even get sweaty.

Soon, I was at the stupid place. Why do we even come here? 

I saw the Cullens standing up at Edward's car.

I began to walk over to them when a orange pick-up pulled into the parking lot.

Bella's car. Driving very fast. Too fast to stop anytime soon.

There was no mistaking it. Bella was smiling. I knew for sure I wasn't imagining it.

There was one big grin on her face.

The problem? Her car was heading directly at me.

Bella didn't even try to stop. In fact, she probably increased the speed.

And you couldn't have said she lost control.

Her hands were firmly on the steering wheel. I read her mind. She did want to crash into me.

A hit from a car actually can kill a werewolf. Depending on the speed and the impact. Bella's car was the really strong one. And she was going fast enought to kill me.

We're not walls like vampires. Bella was planning to collide into me.

To kill me.

I was paralysed. I honestly could not move.

It wasn't from fright or horror or anything like that. I actually couldn't move.

Good going, Kat. You're going to die in a school.