I checked the gas station and found a few things found a terminal not much use though.

All the sudden Dogmeat started barking and heard small growls I looked at the window and to my terror there were hairless molerats outside there looked hideous but a little cute in my opinion before everything... but now...they just ugly...but luckily dogmeat took care of them was kind of scared why he literally ripped one of the last one head off finishing it, but hey who am i to judge.

after we got everything I put foot after foot on the grass only to stop when dogmeat stop, I turned around and looked at him.

"What's the wrong boy?"

he only looked at the ground near my feet I looked down as well...to my surprise, the grass started to grow a little bit greener by the minute, I hurried and stepped on the pavement and looked towards Dogmeat.

"We should probably keep this a secret huh boy, oddly enough this isn't the weirdest thing that has happened."

He just looked at me and nodded.

We ran down the road but stopped when we were close to buildings we were interrupted by gunshots me and Dogmeat ducked to the side and looked out I saw a man on the top deck at the museum yelling about raiders my guess the guys and a few women firing out him.

I took out my pistol and started shooting them one by one.

"Shit someone shooting from behind, KILL TH-"

I interrupted him with a bullet through the head as I picked off the last of them I headed inside, only to be shot at I hurried and started shooting them going around past the manakins and up the steps still shooting. As I got to the top floor I see guys punching the door me guessing where the man was I took out a knife and stood close to the shadow as they walked back I headed toward the first door and slammed it open and stabbed the man in the head while hurrying and taking out my gun and shooting the second one in the head as well, not noticing the door opening when I slated the door opened.

'Whelp that was eventful...'

I looked back to make sure Dogmeat was there noticing he was I patted his head and looked towards where the raiders were having a hissy fit and only met with a gun to my face.

I furrowed my brows "Ya know that ain't nice at all mister especially when you include the fact I helped ya."

the gun was down I got a good look at the man was African American with jet black hair and brown eyes he was tall.

"Your right thank you, your timing is impeccable. Preston Garvey, Commonwealth Minutemen."

"Glad I could help and it's nice to meet ya Preston call me Ru." I smiled at him as I looked around I could see 4 more people with him, an old lady with a blue cap, two people female and male sitting in front of a desk by another door and behind Preston was another male that had Elvis Presley hair but the smaller version it was cool yet funny.

"Well if that's true, we could use more good will. As you can see, we're in a bit of a mess here." he was either looking at his gun or out the window.

"What's happening?"

He sighed.

"A month ago, there were 20 of us. Yesterday there were 8. Now, we're 5. First, it was the ghouls in Lexington. Now this mess."

'Ghouls... the hell are those'

"I'm sorry that sounds rough."

He smiled while looking out Concord would be a safe place to settle. Those raiders proved us wrong. But...well, we do have one idea."