"Sigh, I want to grant your wish but for your sister sake I can't die, I can't make your sister a widow." The prince finally smile when he said this.

"Tsk, trying to threaten me using my sister is sly! But thank goodness no one know she will be your fiancé." If look can kill a person, the prince was killed many times by the look that Lance gave him.

"I forgot to tell you the top nobles already know about my engagement."

"Your highness, I think you are tired, let's forget going to my house and let's go to your burial place to take a rest for eternity."

"Thank you for your kind consideration but I can't disappoint a lady that are waiting for me."

"Don't worry your highness my sister will not disappointed I swear she will going to be happy."

"Then lets go to your house."

"Why?!"

"Because I like making you angry."

"Tch! Two face sadist prince."

"Did you say something?"

"No I said you are smart and cunning as usual your highness."

"Thank you for your compliment." The prince smile perfectly beautiful.

"That's a sarcasm." Lance gave him a deadpan look.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ

After an hour of enduring the murderous aura that Lance giving off inside the carriage, they finally arrived at the Duke Morgen's mansion.

"My lady the prince and the young master is already arrived at the gate."

"Already? But I'm not finish preparing my heart."

"Oh! So sweet my lady, are you in love with the prince?" The maids where awfully joyful discussing their young lady love life.

"W-wait I'm not in love!"

"Nooo! Master don't leave us!"

"Yes master don't leave us!"

"how this topic going to leaving you two?"

"If you fall in love you will only love him."

"No Melas even I'm in love I will not leave you two."

" "master!" " Both Licht and Melas hug Althea.

"So you are in love my lady, kyaa!" The maid became excited again and discuss their lady love life.

"I'm telling you I'm not!" Althea voice reverberate in the whole room when she shouted.

"Well its natural to say that because we still don't know each other yet."

I was startled when I suddenly heard a voice behind me, when I turned around, I saw a beautiful blond hair boy and a beautiful blue eyes that look like a gem, smiling at me, beside him my brother is smiling brightly, I don't know why he is smiling happily like that. I look around, the maid is already lining professionally like they are not the one who is chatting joyfully earlier.