Ashton Imagine Part2

A/N: Lol I'm awful. Well yeah finally here is the second part to the the Ashton Imagine, I made like a year ago.

----

You kept running down the street not caring where you were going, you just kept running. After awhile you started to slow down getting out of breath. You heard someone running from behind you. You turn around to see who it was. Probably just some random runner you thought to yourself, you were wrong it was Ashton. "Y/N Wait up!" He shouted at you. You just stood there not knowing if to run or not. Before you could make up your mind Ashton was stood in front of you, out of breath. "Y/N, w-why did you-u run out like that" He said huffing and puffing. "I just-I just felt sick" You lied, not wanting Ashton to know the truth. "Y/N we both know that's a lie, tell me the truth". Ashton stood there staring at you, his eyes boring into yours. "I-i, Ashton I just can't stand to see you with someone else" You starting fiddle around with you fingers not wanting to keep eye contact. "What do you mean?" He tilted up your head so you were looking at him. "Ashton you don't get do you?". "Of course I don't, just tell me you nutter". He let out a light chuckle. "I-i I'm-". You stutter not knowing how to tell your best friend that you love him. "Come on spit it out". You take a deep breath. "I-I'm in love with you". Ashton just stood there staring at you like you were crazy. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin I'm in love with you" You shout at him, tears started falling from your eyes. Ashton steps closer, wiping away your tears. What happened next you didn't expect. He kissed you.

------

Sorry this is really short, I haven't checked my spelling or anything so this is probably really crap.

PLEASE Check out the new Ashton Fanfiction I'm writing its called Internet. It would mean a lot if you voted and left a comment on what you thought of it so far.

Tweet Me: @GG5SOS

Kik Me: gg_1D

Love you fabulous people. -Georgia. :-)