Camp drama

Jane was woken up by fit of cheers ,she silently wondered about what was going on .she looked around and could not find her tent mates and so hurriedly went out to find out what was going on..
She got outside to find Coleman looking around for something or maybe someone .and he was the center of the commotion,but why not,when he was only the most popular guy in school.
The conclusion was that he came around to see his girlfriend Mandy,who was already blushing from all the attention she was getting.
Mandy being Mandy,decided to push the attention further by trying to kiss Coleman ,but before she could plant the kiss ,he pushed her slightly aside and pointed at Jane.
"Let's go"he ordered,as he walked towards Jane and grabbed her hands ,showing no signs of noticing Mandy's presence or how pissed off she was.
On Jane's part,she was beyond shocked,and she didn't even know where he was taking her to .
She felt like she was dreaming but this dream seemed rather too realistic,her knees were feeling weak and her legs were wobbly because of panic. As they walked for a while,she suddenly stopped ,as realized that he was still holding unto her hands and then ,he turned around and peered directly at her face
"What" he asked whilst sounding cold.he too had also realized they had held unto each other for so long then dropped her hands .
"What do you want from me?she asked, with curiosity and obvious irritation laced in her voice.
"Camp captain needs to see you" Dwight replied, bluntly.
"He wants you to fill some forms for JJ who mentioned that he is diabetic.
"What kind of form is that? Jane asked curiously with gasp escaping her lips .
Dwight stood there ,with his face showing the dumbest expression..
"Health forms obviously"he sneered,as he muttered something about Jane being really dumb under his breath.
Jane heard him ,she eyed him whilst giving him a flat stare but he just shrugged in response.
Jane gasped incredulously and swatted away from him, offended by his awful remark .
She made her way to the camp station and signed the papers which surprisingly didn't take as long as she had expected and when she was done,she made her way back to her camp whilst still highly infuriated by Dwight.