Peanut sized breast

Miami was indeed a busy place,very different from Poland .
Miami was different but in a good way ,and the environment however seemed tensed .
It was the first day of school and Jane had purposely not woken up on time to see if mum would let her stay a while longer before resuming for school yet she knew that wasn't happening since she knew how persistent her mum could be..
"Get up Jane"mum said firmly .
She didn't want mum to drag her up so she got up from bed quickly and went straight to the bathroom to shower.she wore a white shirt ,and her favorite slacks which was one of the few things that hadn't changed after everything that had happened.
Jane although was not one you could call drop dead attractive ,but she had that sense of cuteness and innocence that lingered all around her .she had a narrow oblong face and pointed chin .And her long black hair that reached her waist was now tied in a pony tail..she looked at her self in the mirror sighing dramatically at how flat she was ,in the "chest area".she was eighteen, yet she felt trapped in the body of a twelve years old and not to mention how she was often teased by JJ because of her according to him "peanut sized breasts ".but as for now ,she wanted to stick with her usual method of stuffing some amount of rolled up tissue into her brazier to make them look somewhat fuller and firm...
But today ,she seemed to be more anxious that she had even put more of the rolled up tissue into her brazier that JJ was almost sure the day wouldn't end well for her..