Chapter Ten

Pic: Diana Paula West, aka Artemis II

The team and their kids looked around. Dragonfire was right, where we're they??

"Let's take a look around," Robin and Mar'i suggested.

"I'll run and scout ahead!" Kid Flash volunteered at the same time Wendy said, "Be right back!"

Iris and Artemis both slapped their foreheads and groaned exactly in sync as both speedsters raced off at the speed of sound

"Should I establish a link?" Miss Martian asked Aqualad, who was still trying to process what was happening.

"I can do it! I can do it!" Marie said, waving her arm in the air and jumping up and down.

"My scarab can sense things that most people can't see!" Angelica said, jumping up and down like Marie.

Diana, James, Clark, and Garth lounged against the wall together.

"What are you doing?" Dragonfire asked them.

Garth shrugged, "Waiting for things to calm down," he told her nonchalantly, as of he'd dealt with this multiple times before.

James sighed as Diana blew a strand of hair out of her face. Angelica, Cardinal, and Robin were now arguing about who had the most advanced hacking technology, Mar'i and Sandy were arguing over whose turn it was to be in charge, Marie and Miss Martian were discussing their telepathic abilities, Kid Flash came back dragging a protesting Wendy, Artemis and Iris immediately jumped on him for running off like that and for dragging Wendy back in that manner, Zatanna was tending to the unconscious Zat, Connor and Rocket both looked absolutely lost, and Aqualad looked like he was getting a headache.

"Enough!" He commanded. Everyone went instantly silent, and looked at him to see what he would do next.

Kaldur sighed, "We will not get anywhere with all of us fighting like this," He turned to Mar'i and Sandy, "I know that you do not trust us, but at the moment, we both have a common goal. We both want to go home. If you help us get back to Mount Justice, we'll do our best to help you get back to your time period with your...families," he said after a moment, realizing how awkward that sounded.

Wendy and Angelica both covered their mouths to stifle the giggles. Sandy gave them both a sharp elbow in the shoulder and they calmed down, getting hiccups as a result.

"Well, Uncle Wally and Wendy can go scout ahead, and since we have so many people, we could establish a link using both Aunt M'gann and Marie," Mar'i suggested.

"Sounds legit," Rocket nodded in agreement.

"I can carry Zat," Connor volunteered.

Aqualad nodded, "Kid Flash, Wendy, scout ahead, stick together, and stay safe," he told them. The two nodded, put on their goggles and took off again.

"Link established," M'gann's voice echoed in everyone's minds'.

"Link up, Mar'i," Marie reported.

"Good, let's go," Sandy thought.

"Next four halls are all clear," Kid Flash told Aqualad.

"Move out," Aqualad and Mar'i commanded.

-----

"Very interesting, we set out to find the source of the unknown energy impulse, and it comes straight to us," The owner of the ship mused in a way that must have seem humorous to him.

"Capture the children, and bring them all to me," He commanded.

"And the apprentices of the Justice League?" One of his officers asked.

"Kill them. They are of little consequence."

"Yes, Vandal Savage," Black Manta said with a slight bow of his head.