>6

its been 2 months since you've been a trainee here in seoul korea and you already know how to speak korean and read hangul but not that fluently, if you forget the korean word you will just speak it in english but atleast your members and other co-trainees help you to improve your korean skills.
.you already missed your family and friends . you always video call them everytime after practice.....
.
(no one's p.o.v.)
you were practicing with your members while your Dance instructor watching all of you dancing. then after the songs end all of you release heavy sighs after that your dance instructor compliment all of you because all of you were good and no one made a mistake she even said that you're one of the best dancer in your group because while you were dancing you have a good face expressions that the viewers will all focus on you.
after the dance instructor complementing you and your group all of you bow to her and thanked her and after that she leave the room.
.
.

jihyun: ahhh im so tired!! (she said while walking to her bag)

haneul: me tooooooo! i wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep (she said while lying down on the floor)

jaemin: argh my feet (she said while massaging her feet)

all your members were tired but not you..you get not tired easily

Y/N: practicing is done already? (you said that while sitting on the floor)

haneul: what do you mean already? we've been practicing the song for 11 hours

jaemin: yeah and my feet is like going to break off because of that dance step

jihyun:were like 1000000000 times practice the dance

Y/N: its because all of you were getting old HAHAHAHA

3 of them : YAH! WERE NOT THAT OLD!

(Haneul and jaemin born in 1999, jihyun born in 2000 and Y/N were born 2003)

you laugh at them

haneul: aish this girl

*~Time skip~*

after the practice you get out of the room to find the vending machine in building, while walking you heard noises. but somewhat familliar.a male voice?

???- gom se ma ri ge han jibe itseo junkyu hyung jaehyukie park jeong woooooo (jaehyuk sings this in their ig update )

after that man weird singing i heard laughing and running footsteps.

then i felt hitting on a hard rock i look up to see who bump into me..

and it was......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.