After a couple of seconds waiting nervously, he heard the sound of keys and the door opened. Jimin couldn't have been more thankful to see his mother standing there. His mother didn't even get chance to speak before he had leaped into her arms, crying into the crook of her neck.

***

Jimins mother sat on the edge of the bed, stroking her sons hair softly as he slept. After he had cried into her arms, she told him to get in bed and they would talk about it there. By the time she had helped him into his pjs and tucked him in bed, Jimin was asleep.

Although she was glad Jimin was now calm compared to just moments ago, she was worried about what the boy had rambled on about. 

"I didn't m-mean it" Jimin had cried. "I really didn't. Gonna h-hate me isn't he?"

She hadn't seen Jimin this hysterical in years, it was heart breaking to see actually. Especially that she had no idea what was going on.

One thing that was obvious was that Jimin had been drinking. She wasn't too happy knowing Jimin was still young and she didn't want him to turn into an alcoholic. But on the other hand, she knew Jimin was sensible and had always said he would never turn out that way. Even when Jimin had tried his fathers drink one night, he had a coughing fit and said it was disgusting. The point is, although Jimin was a growing boy and tastebuds would change, he never seemed like the one to get drunk out of his mind. And by the looks of it, Jimin had been very drunk.

Whatever friend Jimin had gone to meet, she suddenly felt a strong dislike towards them. 

She leant down to kiss her son on the forehead one last time before heading out the bedroom, switching off the light as she went.
An idea popped into her head, an idea that involved ringing Jimins boyfriend or Taehyung to asked what happened (afterall she assumed that they were all together at this friends house).

By then she decided against it, telling herself to wait until Jimin woke up in the morning, fully rested, to explain everything.

She rubbed her temple with a deep sigh and closed her eyes for a moment as she sat down on her own bed. She could feel a headache brewing after trying to piece everything together. There was too much to think about.

As she finally drifted off to sleep, the last thing on her mind was that she hoped her son would feel better when he wakes up.

***

Yoongi stared down at his own messages. Jimin still hadn't replied, despite being over three hours since he sent the text. It was strange because Jimin often replies back instantly.

The older wondered what Jimin was doing, he wondered what came up for him to cancel the movie date plans. Of course, he didn't mind, whatever Jimin had to do, he had to do. It's not like Jimin would skip a movie date for something silly right?

Whatever it was, Yoongi was understanding of it. He just wanted to know how Jimin was doing.

Yoongi finally switched off his phone and set it face down on his desk. He tried not to think about Jimin responding and carried on with his homework.

***

Jimin slept soundly the whole night until he woke late on Sunday, around lunch time where he woke up to the smell of something delicious.

Jimin kicked off his sheets and yawned as he sat up in his bed. As soon as he sat up he felt the throbbing in his head, raising a hand to rub his temples in hope to ease the pain. Lord, how his head hurt.

Scraping his hair back, Jimin pushed himself off the bed and slipped his feet into some slippers.

He made his way downstairs, still half asleep, and followed the delightful smell into the kitchen.

His mother was stood at the kitchen table, setting dishes and cutlery down, when she heard Jimin come in. She turned round and smiled when she saw him.

"Good morning" she said as she walked over and brought him into a big hug. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I think" he replied, scratching his head. Once she let go of him, Jimin wondered to the table and sat down.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Its lunch actually, have you seen the time" She laughed.

Jimin smiled sheepishly. "Oh, Sorry"

"It's fine, dear I let you sleep in. Looks like you needed it. I made you hangover soup."

"Hangover soup?" Jimin repeated. As if to remind him, the pain in his head came back and he winced. "'Hurts"

His mother usher over to his side within an instant, setting a couple of tablets and a glass of water down on the table. "Here, take these"

Jimin did as he was told and swallowed the tablets with the water.

She patted him on the head before walking away to finish cooking the last bits. "You'll feel better soon, don't worry. Especially when you've had a taste of my freshly made soup!"

Jimin sat staring at the cutlery in front of him with a frown. He was only just remembering the events of last night.

He couldn't remember Everything just yet, but he remembered jumping into his mothers arms, crying until he had no tears left. He remembered the feeling of guilt.

"Mum..." Jimin whimpered as he lifted his head. He began to well up with tears.

Rushing the last bits, his mother poured soup into two bowls and hurried over to the table. She placed one in front of Jimin and one in front of her. Then she reached over and wiped away a tear from Jimins cheek that escaped.
"Don't cry, honey. let's eat first. Okay?" He voice quivered a little, knowing her son was obviously so distraught about something.
Jimin nodded, biting his lips to stop himself from crying.

They both slurped up the soup until it was all gone, leaving Jimin back to where he was before. Admittedly, his head wasn't throbbing so much but his heart hurt much more.

"So, honey, do you want to tell me what happened?"

Despite being incredibly nervous, Jimin nodded. He needed to tell his mother, he needed to tell someone at least. His mother would be on his side right? He didn't do anything wrong right?

"Start off by telling me which friend you went to see" she said.

"H-he was a new friend..." he mumbled nervously. "Not my friend anymore though"

"Who?"

"Ha Sung Woon"

***

💖Yoongs💖
You alright?
You didn't answer my message?

***

Double update!!!