Fire spirit x Wind archer

Requested By  @Titon_Martinez

Fire Spirit wasn't destructive, he really wasn't.

 I mean, yes he did occasionally blow up things in an explosion of fire and he did set a lot of things on fire, but it was all on accident! It's not like he wanted to set those flowers on fire! He just happened to. Okay maybe it was a little bit on purpose, just a little. Though he had a perfectly good reason to. It all started a few days ago when he had to retrieve his cape after Devil, the little monster he was, managed to shoot his cape all the way into the floating island of so called "Dessert Paradise."

It was then when he saw him. His leafy green hair, his sharp and determined eyes.  Fire Spirit that day had smirked and laughed,

"Looks like I ran into a walking bush. Hey have you-"

Before he could finish his sentence the mysterious leafy cookie like thing had an arrow of what seemed like to be light to his face. For a few minutes Fire Spirit had stood there stunned at how swiftly the being had pulled an arrow up to his face, but then he quickly realized that he really shouldn't stand silent in front of whoever this was. He raised his arms and said

"Woah, woah, chill, I'm not here to hurt anyone.

This seemed to slowly lower the cookie's defenses but he still had the arrow pointed at Fire Spirit's face. The cookie then spoke with a calm and emotionless tone, unlike any Fire Spirit had ever heard, he could've compared it to the forest wind weaving and maneuvering it's way through the bright lush green of the plants and trees. This must've been the protector of the forest Wind Archer, there was no doubt it wasn't.

"Who are you, What's your business here."

Fire Spirit's eyes were more focused on the cookie more so then the arrow now. The cookie's skin looked flawless..

"U-um.. My name's Fire Spirit! And might I say..

Fire Spirit's signature smug face grew right back on his face like a recurring bald spot whenever someone would throw water on him. 

"You have a very beautiful face~"

What. 

Fire Spirit nearly choked on his own words and what used to be a emotionless face of the protector of the forest turned into a very flustered Wind archy. The archer shook his head and looked angry yet very flustered at the same time.

"W-what are you trying to pull off Spirit of Fire??"

Fire Spirit stopped panicking at his own words in time to catch a small glimpse of Wind archer. That flustered face.. 

The way that this Wind Archer could even get like that because of a simple yet direct compliment..

It made Fire Spirit's heart burn with an admiration for that face. 

Which ended up burning every plant around the general area. 

Wind Archer's flustered face turned into a mild face of anger and shock as he let go of them arrow and all hell broke out.

. . . 

That day Fire Spirit had come home with various arrows sticking out of him and a dumb smile on his face even though he was literally just beat up and kicked out by the protector of the forest.  ' 'What he would give to see that face again..' He thought as his dad was nagging at him from a corner about safety and how stupid he was for walking into the forest like he owned the place.

And that's the story of why he ended up back in the forest, hoping to see the protector and wind who had blown away along with his heart of fire. 

"Where is he..."  Fire Spirit said, mostly to himself  until he heard a quick gust of wind. Before he knew it the very same person he had been looking for was right in front of him.

"Looking for me?"

hhh Im so sorry for this being so short but I dont really have much ideas for this one shot;;;  I might redo this in the future.