Chapter 7-False Accusation

Start from the beginning

Sahir was the first one to realize the awkward situation. So he moved his eyes away from Saba and cleared his throat. 

Saba also came to her senses and she immediately put the hijab on her head. She did not pin the hijab, just put it on her head and around her neck. 

"Assalam o Alaikum!" Saba greeted, unsure of what to say.

"Walaikum Assalam. How are you? " He also was unable to understand what to say.

"I am fine Alhamdulillah"

"Hmm. What are you doing here? Do you know Zain?" Instantly, he realized the foolishness of the question.

"Yes. He is my cousin. I am here to attend his marriage. My hijab got loose so I came here to fix it." Saba was now getting anxious and wanted him to leave the room. Realization knocked on her senses, wanting him to leave at this instant.

A Closed door was in her mind so she desperately wanted him to leave.

"Okay, Good! Nice to meet you, Saba." 

Sahir also realized the gravity of the situation, so nodded his head and moved toward the door. But, voices from outside halt his steps.

.......................................

"Look! What is happening here"

A voice resonated and the door opened with it. Saba listened to the voice and turned her face toward the door. 

Asma, both of their parents along with some family members were standing there.

"They both are alone in the closed room."

Asma said with a bright smile. There was a glint in her orbs and excitement in her features. Fear crawled into Saba's being at seeing the shocked faces of the family members. Sahir's heart was also trembling in this situation.

"It was a coincidence. We didn't mean to be alone." He said in a calm tone, but inwardly he was anxious.

"Yes. You all are misunderstanding the situation." She replied with a trembling voice.

"Shut up! You came into the room when you saw this man going into the room. You said to me that you like him. I tried to stop you but you closed the door." Asma accused with a trembling heart.

She was letting her hatred and pain out, unable to understand how much damage it is going to cause in the life of two beings.

Listening to this, Sahir became shocked and saw Saba with anguish and disbelief. Seeing the anguish and disbelief of the people, she started weeping while shaking her head. 

"Stop this all nonsense!" said Mr. Sikandar with a furious voice.

"Our children can't do anything wrong! It is a misunderstanding!"

The crowd was murmuring and using harsh words for both of them. Our society loves gossip, and whenever they get a theme of gossip, they don't let it go. The same thing happened at that time.

"But uncle you have seen that... "

Asma tried to speak but was interrupted by Mr. Sikandar.

"The things we see can be a mirage too. There can be no reality in them! And we have full trust in our children." Mr. Sikandar's voice boomed. A small smile came on Sahir's lips. 

Mr. Sikandar's booming voice quieted down the crowd, so there were only sobs of Saba.

Sahir again turned toward her, who was looking down and weeping her heart out. Her body was trembling and her arms wrapped around her. Pity came into Sahir's heart at this sight.