class finally ended and jaehyun couldn't be so happy. as much as he wanted to escape school already, he calmly arranged his books inside his bag. he was taking all the time in the world, waiting for the students to leave the room and leaving him alone with their last teacher of today. scanning the room, jaehyun sighed in relief when there's finally no one except for their math teacher that's erasing the board filled with equations he wrote a while ago.

approaching the teacher, jaehyun politely took the eraser and passed the teacher a sweet smile. ❝i can do it for you mr. lee.

the teacher didn't bother giving a glance up at jaehyun but mumbled a thank you after giving tje eraser to him. he went to the table and arranged the papers and felt so uncomfortable being alone with this student whom he's familar with.

thank you, you're such a good student jaehyun.❞ the math teacher said as he gripped the papers very tight, walking towards the door to leave.

taeyong.

the teacher stopped as his name was mentioned. it wasn't loud neither was his silent, his name rolled off perfectly on jaehyun's tongue and he would like for the student to call him by his name always. but sadly, that can't happen ever.

they didn't want to get caught.

ten minutes from now at the parking lot.❞ the student said with his voice changing, different from his bright and enthusiastic voice a while ago.

it was an incomplete sentence but taeyong understood it clearly. he nodded his head before leaving the room, leaving jaehyun there who's erasing the board for him. jaehyun checked the time and waited for a good five minutes before leaving the room, spending another five minutes making his way down the parking lot in the school campus.

on the way there, he met some random students greeting him in different kind of ways. he wanted to question how everyone knew him yet he only knew some selected people. anyways, he shrug the useless thought off and quickly made his way to the parking lot. his eyes scanned the place and gladly saw no one.

you're late for a minute.❞ a voice greeted him as soon as he got inside the car.

jaehyun rolled his eyes as he threw his bag at the backseat. ❝oh shut up, you can't blame me. everyone wants to get my at—

yeah, yeah.❞ taeyong then started the engine but before starting the car, he turned to the side and offered the wheel to the tired looking student, ❝want to drive?

shaking his head as a no, jaehyun leaned back from his seat. ❝i'm too tired to do it.

taeyong then started the car without asking anymore questions. the drive was silent but neither of them minded it. the silence calmed them down and made them think properly. taeyong got to think of his next lesson to teach to the students meanwhile jaehyun got think how he could fix this problem of him. surely he only had some scenarios in his head but it could probably work.

turning to the right corner, taeyong glanced to the side to check up on jaehyun who seemed to be in deep thought. ❝are your parents not going to scold you for going home late?

they are out on a business trip, they'll be back tomorrow evening.❞ jaehyun said, loosening his school tight as it was suffocating him. ❝i still have a pair of extra uniform there, right?

you're staying for the night?❞ taeyong stopped at a dark familiar street and parked his car in front of a small, cozy house.

it's been three days since i last saw them, why not?❞ jaehyun said, immediately opening the door on his side as soon as taeyong unlocked the car.

taeyong came following from behind and fumbled with the keys inside his pocket, not wanting to knock as he was afraid to disturb the kids and the babysitter. ❝they missed you so much.

a smile curved up on jaehyun's lips, already picturing the kids' faces once they'll be seeing him. ❝i miss them too.

taeyong imagined for everything to be quiet as he didn't hear any noise outside, the kids are probably sleeping already. but he was wrong, he opened the door and saw the kids on the sofa together with the trusted babysitter taeyong hired watching some disney movie. the kids' attention then went to the door as soon as they heard it opened and a smile was shown on their faces as they saw someone familiar standing next to taeyong.

daddy!

t b c