we actually..❞ the girl looked back and saw her friends forcing her to continue speaking.

if jaehyun wasn't looked up as someone so perfect then he would have stood up by now and left this girls. jaehyun then glanced down at the girl's id and sighed, knowing what's up with that specific class of hers. ❝i heard that mr. lee is giving you another assignment.

the girl gasped, not believing that jaehyun actually guessed what her purpose for being here was about. ❝y-yes.

jaehyun scanned the books that was lined up in front of him and took a thin-paged blue book before giving it to her with that very famous dimpled smile of his. ❝here, i think this will help you.

the girl happily took it, thankful that he went to jaehyun for help, and then she and her group of friends took a bow before leaving the library. the librarian hushed them as they were quite loud on their way out of the library and made jaehyun giggle. a few moments later jaehyun groaned and buried his face on his palms.

if i haven't had a glance of taeyong's lesson plan then i wouldn't have known.❞ he then stood up from his place and started to clean his table up.

he noticed some cellphone cameras pointed at him and he honestly found it so disturbing but he acted like everyone didn't mind him. he won't be shocked if later tonight a picture of his perfect angle stacking up the book will be posted later tonight, technologies today are that scary.

he continued to do his own business and walked away after he finished stacking the books he took from the shelves up.

passing by a familiar pair, jaehyun looked down and passed a smile at a tanned male that looking up, so in awe with him.

hey there donghyuck.❞ jaehyun greeted, stopping by their table and eyed a familiar book down the table.

after reading the lesson on the book, jaehyun proudly could say that he has been there and done that. mark looked raised a brow at the senior visiting them and could feel his fists clenched when he saw the all-so-perfect jaehyun passing donghyuck a book that may have connection about this lesson they are studying.

i hope this will help you.❞ jaehyun said, giving donghyuck a smile that the younger almost died for as he patted his shoulder before finally walking away and disappearing from their sight.

you don't know how much mark wanted to pounce to jaehyun and just punch him for touching his donghyuck. well, donghyuck is not his yet. not yet, but almost. hah, he wished.

holding the book so carefully, donghyuck made a face of a crying boy as he faced his friend looking so mad over something but he didn't think about it too much. ❝drop that book hyung, we are now studying this book.

eyeing on the book, mark clicked his tongue. ❝you drop that book.❞ mark then showed donghyuck the book they were studying a while ago. ❝that's math! we are studying history.

oh.❞ the clueless boy pouted and then placed the book down. a smile then curved to his lips seconds after. ❝i'm buying this book, i love math.

giving up, mark groaned. ❝whatever.

🔓