My wolf is getting sick and tired of everyone still looking at Mom or Dad for justification. Dad said not everything has to end in a command, but I have a feeling that in order to get everyone to listen to me I'm gonna have to start ordering people. It just really sucks that it's my family doing this.

When Uncle Luke, Aunt Nikiya, Sophie and Gavin come back into the living room, they stand at the other end of the room. Lexie goes to sit back down, but I keep a hold of her hand. I don't want her even two steps away from me right now.

I look at Uncle Luke, and ask, "How are the wolves on the other side of the world?"

Uncle Luke smirks at me and nods his head slightly. "Quiet," he replies, and then he pauses. He looks at Aunt Nikiya, and she blushes. "We were asked by Alpha Dubois again if you would be willing to create a holiday in honor of Nikiya."

Everyone in the room either laughs, or sighs. Apparently, during Mom and Dad's battle, Aunt Nikiya saved Alpha Dubois' life, and ever since then, he has wanted us to make a holiday out of it. Alpha Dubois has always made it sound like a joke, but he asks every time there's a gathering, or if someone from the family visits him and his wife. I'm starting to think it's not just a joke anymore.

"If we did," I respond, "it won't be because she saved his life." I smile at my Aunt as she smiles at the floor. Aunt Abby is my favorite Aunt, simply because she gave me Lexie, but Aunt Nikiya is my favorite if I'm being unbiased. "We would create a holiday for the only vampire who didn't have to be bitten to became a werewolf after taking the cure."

Aunt Nikiya lifts her head, and smiles at me. "I'll say it again, Valerio, I don't want a holiday named after me."

I chuckle at her. "Whatever you say." I glance around the room, and see Aemilia chewing nervously on her bottom lip. She said she'd meet Keegan after Sophie and Gavin come home. I need to wrap this meeting up so I can help her calm down. "Is there anything anyone else has to say?"

"Yeah," Aunt Hope says as she turns her head to look at me. "Why isn't Cauis leading this meeting?"

"Because Cauis isn't in charge anymore," I growl at her. I take a deep breath, just like Dad told me to when I feel my anger spiking, as I look around the pack. "All of you knew years ago that I would inevitably take over, and now it's here. I know I'm young, but to question why I'm leading now is to question Mom and Dad's decision, and I will not tolerate it anymore. Everyone is to treat Lexie and I with the same respect you've shown Mom and Dad. Is that understood?"

The room fills with everyone saying, "Yes, Your Majesty."

I hate that I have to order everyone to treat me as the Guild Leader I am, but if that's what it takes, then so be it.

As Lexie and I come out onto the patio, I see Aemilia, Sophie, Gavin, Brianna and Braelyn standing in a circle next to the pool. Everyone, minus Aemilia, has their swimsuits on, making me groan internally. Lexie loves to swim, and when she has her bathing suit on, I almost can't control myself. When we were growing up, and she started maturing, I couldn't be around her if she was swimming. I look over at her as we make our way to the group, and she turns her head at the same time to smirk at me. I beg her with my eyes to not join them, making her laugh.

Me ordering the pack did something to her, and as soon as I dismissed everyone, she took us to our room. We spent two hours in our room, and we just got done in the shower before coming outside. If she puts her bikini on, we'll just end up back in our room.