Chapter 1

Levy POV

"Come on guys, we're only 20 minutes away from Magnolia." I say to Jet and Droy.

"Man that job really drained my magic." Droy says.

"Well maybe if you got up off your lazy ass and trained every once and while you wouldn't run out of magic so quickly." Jet snapped back. They went back and forth for a while before there was an explosion next to us. I run over to see an unconscious young man. His clothes are horribly ripped, exept for a mask covering the lower half of his face. He has freshly opened wounds all over his body.

"JET, TAKE HIM TO THE GUILD INFERMERY!" I yell. Jet picks him up and speeds off to the guild. I see no one else around, strange.

Brom POV

My eyes snap open and I quickly sit up, only to be met with pain.

"Don't make any sudden movements, you're badly injured." I look to my left to see the most beautiful woman that I have ever see in my life. She was short with a gold hairband holding back her blue hair.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You're in the infirmary of the Fairy Tail guild. Can I ask you a few questions?" She asks.

"Sure."

"What's your name?"

"Brom, what about you?"

"My name's Levy. What were you fighting?"

"A........ a h-hunter." I whisper.

"Hunter? Why would people be hunting you?"

"I don't feel comfortable saying why."

"Fair enough. Last question, what kind of magic do you use?"

"I'm an ice dragon slayer." Her eyes and smile go creepily big.

"Really?"

"Y-yea."

"Excuse me for a moment." she rushes out of the room. After a few minutes a salmon haired boy rushes into the room and up to my face so quickly that I punched him out of reflex, sending him flying across the room.

"Sorry." I say. He gets up and brushes it off like it's nothing.

"It's fine." He says as he walks up to the side of my bed. Next to him is a buff man with long hair and peircings and a young girl with long dark blue hair. I also see three exceeds, one blue, one white, and one black with a scar net to its left eye. Levy is also there, holding a big old book.

"BROM!!!!" Suddenly Saphira bursts through the door and hugs me with tears in her eyes. Saphira is my crimson red exceed.
"I thought that hunter killed you."

"It's alright, as you can see I'm not dead." I say as I hug her back.

"Cool! You even have an exceed!" The salmon haired boy says.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask.

"Well, the three of us are dragon slayers, and all other dragon slayers we know have exceeds as well."

"All three of you guys are dragon slayers?"

"Yep, but we have two questions for you, first off, what was the name of the dragon that taught you?"

"Her name was Gwendolyn." I say. Levy looks down at her book for a second before looking up at the others and nodding.

"Next, did Gwendolyn dissapear on X777?"

"Yes, but how did you know?"

"Because our dragons dissapeared on that same day as well." We sat there in silence for a few minutes before Levy spoke up.

"What's with the mask? It wouldn't come off when we tried to remove it."

"That's because I placed an enchantment on it so that only I can remove it. I use it to hide my identity from people who are trying to kill me and my kind of people."

"What do you mean by your kind of people?"

"Well, i'm an anomagus." Everyone look at me with confusion.

"What's that?" The little girl asks. I slowly stand up out of bed and transform into an ice wolf (see pic at top). Levy sequels, runs over to me and starts petting me.

"So I was wondering, would you like to join Fairy Tail?" Levy asks. I transform back into my human form. I think for a moment before making a desition that would will change my life forever

"Yes."