Falling Apart (Sequel to Nandos)

A/N: OMG THE SEQUEL IS HERE IT IS HERE OMG IM LIKE SPAZZING AHHHH!!!!!!!!! We are writing so much tonight so stay tuned and be excited like meehhhhh.....MERPY DERPY!!!!!

~Hanah~ 

Hanah’s P.O.V.

Its been a year and a half since we last seen Sophia. I miss her so much. We all have jobs now. I’m a music engineer. Shelby writes for a newspaper column. I live with Niall in a wonderful apartment. Shelby with Liam and Dani. And Louis and Harry are happily together in their home. Shelby and Louis are going strong it’s just he has been acting strange lately…. I don’t know why though. Maybe he is just in a funk.

Boss: Heres your new project. Have fun.

Hanah: Thanks!

Boss: Whatever

I flipped through the pages, settling on the description of artist page.

ONE DIRECTION

Was written in bold. Well I get to work with friends won’t this rock!

I grabbed my over the shoulder bag, sliding my project in and heading out the door. I hailed a cab, and hopped in. The ride home was short. I grabbed the mail and headed in the house. I saw Niall was cooking.

Hanah: What’s shaking bacon???

Niall: Spaghetti and meatballs

Hanah: Nummy can I have a taste??

Niall took out the spoon blowing on it and handing it to me, I gladly took it tasting his creation.

Hanah: Oh Nialler that is so good!

Niall: Thanks and it’s kind of a special occasion….

Hanah: And what might this be?

Niall: I’m taking you on Holiday!

Hanah: Oh my gosh Niall! Where are we going?

Niall: We are going to New York! For New Years Eve. Everyone is coming!

Hanah: Oh my gosh!!!! I’m so excited!!!!!!!!

Niall: So we leave next week.

Hanah: Awesome. NIALL THE SPAGHETTI!!!

Niall: Oh dear…

He lifted the lid and a giant smoke cloud excaped the pot.

Niall: Uhm….

Hanah: I’ll order a pizza….

I grabbed the phone and dialed the all to familiar number. I ordered a meat lovers trio and breadsticks.

Shelby’s P.O.V.

I twirled my pencil, thinking of ideas for my next column. My phone buzzed from across the room. I launched on that thing, grabbing and unlocking it.

From Lou <3: Hey babe what’s up???

To Lou <3: Working bleh…Wanna meet up for dinner?

From Lou <3: Can’t hun I’m sorry. Lottie’s in town so we are going to dinner for my birthday

To Lou <3: Oh that’s fine have fun!

From Lou <3: Okay talk to ya later love ya xx

Hmmm…. I didn’t know Lottie was in town. Whatever. I need food. I ran to the fridge, whipping it open. I searched for food. I noticed we need to go shopping. I heard the door open and shut so I ran to the entryway.

Shelby: LILI!!!!!

Liam: Hey Shelbs

Danielle: Oh so no hug for me???

Shelby: I’m sorry Dani! Hugs all around!

I laughed and sat at the table.

Shelby: Anyone as hungry as me?

Dani: I’m starving!

Liam: Then lets go eat.

I grabbed my purse and jumped in the backseat. It was weird being the third wheel but I didn’t care much. Tomorrows’ Louis birthday dinner between us I’m going to his house then we are going to dinner. I was so excited! I realized I was daydreaming.

Hanah’s P.O.V.

Hanah: Niall stop that!!

Niall: Then give me the remote!

Hanah: NOO I’M WATCHING THIS!

Niall: Soooooooooooooo

*Door bell rings*

Hanah: Niall the pizza man is here get off me!

Niall: Fine but only because food is here.

I got up and grabbed the money off the counter and opened the door. My smile slowly faded.

“Sophia?”

A/N: WERE BACK BEACHES!! Lol :) THE SEQUEL IS HERE BABABABABABA .... idk

Well Sophia is back. SOFIA U CANT READ THIS UNTIL U FINISH THE OTHER BOOK! lol but it dedicated to ya babe :D

We seriously can't wait to write more of this book :) Hanah is really excited lol I hope my grammar improves cuz we have english class again lol.

~Shelby