Don't yell at me

(A/N sorry I missed last Sunday, a lot has been going on and I'm just in a dark spot right now. Anyways. Enjoy!)

~

Frisk's POV~

As soon as we arrive at the meeting, I am scolded by the others. Just until they notice the flowers on my face. "Frisk Dreemurr, why do you have those flowers on your facial area? I suggest you take them off immediately!" I sigh "I can't take them off..." "And why not!?" "It's an illness I've had that must've come back. Please stop yelling. Let's start the meeting..." They stare. "Is it contagious??" I snap my head to the one who asked. "Why would you ask that? Of course, it's not." They whisper without knowing I can hear them: "Filthy monster huggers always talking back." I sit down and motion for everyone else to do the same.

Time skip~

"No, we can't legalize monster and human marriage! It's simply just unnatural! Think of the children and how they would look. Think of all the suicide. Think of the numbers and how that would look on us! By god how could you suggest such a thing!" "Excuse me?! How dare you? I can't belie-" then he slaps me... He stares at me and I can tell a few flowers grow on my face. "Never. Ever. Talkback." I put a hand on my cheek. But all I can feel are the flowers grazed across my hands. Such a selfish man. "I apologize. I stepped out of line. I'll be heading home. Have a good day gentleman." I stand up, getting a little dizzy, look at the time, and leave. I arrive home and Chara greets me. "A few flowers sprung out again." Chara shoots me a look. "When?!" "12:49? Why?" "Where and how many?" I'm confused. "Three on my cheek. Chara why are you asking me this?" She runs upstairs and walks back down in a few minutes. I shrug it off. My head is killing me I rub my head and look at the ceiling. "Frisk are you okay?" "I'm fine why?" "You're crying." I feel my face and chuckle. "Strange" Chara stands up again and I realize I'm on the ground.

And I've fallen once again.

*

*

*

(A/N again, sorry it's short. Baaaaai.)

*

*

(385 words)