A/N again!

Heyyyyy um

I'm sorry to say that I probably won't be continuing this book, for many reasons I may add.

So, If I'm honest, I'm not exactly in the Voltron fandom anymore, I stopped watching at s7 because I became bored of it, I started to predict things that would happen in the next episode or season, so I stopped, (and in my opinion it shouldn't of ended the way it did).

Another reason is, sometimes I just don't have any ideas or inspiration to write THIS book, along with my other books in the mix, not to mention that's it's been almost a year since I started this and I don't remember any of my goals, other then getting the reader with Keith- Reading it back, the chapters Barely make sense (probably because I'm dyslexic but eh).

It's also getting harder for me to write stories when I'm losing hope in them.

It's been awhile since I've mentioned this but, I'm struggling- again, schools getting harder and I'm pretty sure I'm more then likely to drop out at year 10 (but I have two years left and I'm done), I've lost faith in myself, completely- and I'm not proud of that but I can't help it.

Anyways (moving away from my sad ass life XD)

This book is still going to be on my channel for you to read and look at but I will no longer be uploading updates, unless I feel up to it (probably not).

I'm extremely sorry and I hope that you can find joy out of one of my other books :))

Like 'The Way She Moves' :)) or 'Mute'

I honestly don't mind.

Just thought I would let you know what's happening- oh and also, please make sure to look at my other books for new updates  :)) I would appreciate it.

Thank you babes~

🎉 You've finished reading High school struggles (Keith x Reader || high school AU) {sadly Discontinued} 🎉