New girl~ 1

~your POV~

Ugh I hate changes I hate school in General, why couldn't I just stay where I was Where my friends were. At least my rooms cool but I have to attend Voltron High why couldn't I just of went to Zarkon Prep I would fit in better there, "Hun School starts in an hour! You should get ready!" My mother yells from the kitchen "Ok!" I yell back, Ugh I have to get changed. (your outfit)

I finish getting ready and walked out to the kitchen "I'm ready lets go" I say plainly, she nods and we get into the car "are you excited!" She says trying to start a conversation with me "ugh kinda" I moan while crossing my arms "naw that's good ...

I finish getting ready and walked out to the kitchen "I'm ready lets go" I say plainly, she nods and we get into the car "are you excited!" She says trying to start a conversation with me "ugh kinda" I moan while crossing my arms "naw that's good Hun!" She smiles, ugh god mum/mom stop. The car pulls in at the gate and I get out and wave my mother off and turn around to see the school, shit it's big, I walk up to the front entrance and sigh "well here goes nothing" I mumble, I strutted in having people stare at me (Imagine that your walking in slow-mo like in the movies 😂) I felt confident as I stopped at my locker, I grab my timetable from my locker and closed it still having people stare at me. The bell finally rang and I headed off to my class, when I got there the classes eyes were on me "mrs (L/N) do want to introduce yourself?" My teacher said "no but ok" I say as I stand up in my seat "I'm (Y/N), I don't want to be here and I'd rather be at Zarkon Prep" I exclaim Then I sit down "Uh that was.. great? (Y/N)" the teacher stuttered I nodded, then the teacher calls out the roll, of course I was last because I'm new "(Y/N)!" "Not here" I yell while on my phone. She glared at me and the class continued.
Finally math class was over and I headed to English, I got there and sat in a random seat pulling out my phone. A few minutes later the teacher finally got into the class "Sorry class I'm late" he said "I see we have a new student" he turns to me "yep" I say.

~lunch bell rings~

Finally the lunch bell rings, I walk out realising that I have no one to sit with so I walked outside and sat on the grass sitting my bag next to me and pulling out phone from my pocket, I crossed my legs and started humming a song until I sensed someone watching me I stood up grabbed my bag and began walking over to them "I noticed you staring, what?" I stood before him "Well hello princess~" the blue shirted boy spoke, I growled "I'm not a princess, pretty boy" I spat at him "Lance just stop, she obviously doesn't like your 'flirting" I tall black and white haired boy says walking towards us, Lance growled "but shiro! I was having fun!" He pouted, I glared at him "well your 'fun' is gonna get you killed" I hissed as I turned around and started walking.

~last class bell rings~

Great I have band, Yes! Something I love hopefully it's gonna be a good class with a good teacher, I enter the classroom to see 'Lance' with other guys.. and a girl? I sit in my seat and pull out my phone "heyyyy-" I cut him off "can you piss off?" I say turning towards Lance "oh damn, that hurt" he said putting his hand up to his chest "glad it did" I sarcastically smile leaning back in my seat, he frowned and stomped off to his group I let out a sigh and noticed the teacher come in and signal us to follow him, after the class followed him to the hall we all sat down on the benches near the stage "Ok class so we have to test you guys to see if your fit for this class, and if your not you'll be moved to art, all classes are being tested on this" he said smiling then pointing at students to get up on stage, after a few students he pointed at me "Nope, bull shit I'm not getting up there... I can't sing!" I exclaim "Dont care! Get up there" he says I groan and walk up onto the stage "uh do you have a guitar I could use?" I whispered to him, he nods and hands me the guitar and a seat to sit down, I instantly regret getting up on stage, I take a deep breath and start playing the guitar (video at the top)
I finished and sat stared blankly at the students, I got up and handed the teacher his guitar back I walked off stage and sat in my seat, I groaned and brought one of my knees up to my chest and put my elbow on my knee. After a few minutes of other people singing the teacher finally dismisses the class.
I walk out of the school and wait at the gate for my mum/mom to pick me up, finally her car pulls up and I get in "how was your day Hun?" She said smiling "eh I guess it was ok" I say slightly smiling, she giggles as we pull up into our drive way, I grab my bag and head into the house and straight upstairs. I opened my bedroom door throw my bag onto the floor and lay on my bed, a few minutes later I drift off to sleep.