Blood~ 4

~your POV~

I pulled into my drive way and entered my house to see my mother sleeping on the couch, I grabbed a blanket and draped it over her "love you mum/mom I'll be back later" I whispered as I went to my room to quickly get changed (your outfit)

 I finished getting changed Then I heard my phone beep, shiro texted me the address Luckly it wasn't far from my house so I walked out of my house and headed towards his house, I got there and knocked on the front door and waited a little until pi...

I finished getting changed Then I heard my phone beep, shiro texted me the address Luckly it wasn't far from my house so I walked out of my house and headed towards his house, I got there and knocked on the front door and waited a little until pidge answered the door "hey-" I was cut off by her pulling me into the house "She's here!" Pidge said all excited and happy, I gave her a sweet smile and headed towards the back door, Lance and Keith were throwing a football back and forth and shiro and pidge were on there phones and hunk was laughing at Lance and Keith, So I looked around only to see a speaker, I walked over to the speaker and plugged my phone into it and started playing music, shiro laughed at my song choice (song at the top) I pouted and giggled Then I had the bright idea to pull pidge from off the couch and began to randomly dance "come on have some fun!" I said while smiling "Ugh fine" she let out a giggle, Keith kept looking at me so I looked at him and smiled "you wanna join?" I ask jokingly, He freezes and I start laughing, after awhile we all started throwing the football to each other "this is boring" I moan "well what else do you think we could do" shiro said passing the football to me "I dunno" I say passing it to Keith "we could play T or D or something" pidge suggested I turned to face her not knowing Keith was gonna pass the football back to me "(Y/N)!" Keith yelled, I quickly turned around only to have the football hit me in the face causing me fall on my ass "Ow fuck" I say as put my hand on my face and see blood dripping from my nose, my eyes winded "omg I'm so so so so sorry (Y/N)!" Keith kept apologising "Uh its ok.. I'm gonna go clean this up" I said as Keith helped me up by grabbing my arm "I'll show you to the bathroom" pidge said, I followed pidge towards the bathroom I walked in and grabbed som toilet paper and looked into the mirror, "I should be making people's noses bleed, not having people make mine bleed" I say as I wipe my nose "well you made Keith's bleed in gym yesterday" pidge said smirking, I turn my head towards her like 'boi wot?', I was slightly confused "he might have a thing for ya" she said nudging me, I started at her for a moment "nah" I say throwing the toilet paper into the bin "just saying" she said as we walked back out to the boys.
"You ok?" Shiro asked "I'm all good a little blood never hurt me" I giggled and went back to sitting on the couch staring at the roof, "I'm boredddddddd!" Lance groaned "sameeeeee" I say sitting up on the couch "well what do yous wanna do?" Hunk asked We all shrugged "well guys it's getting late so imma head home" I say as I stand up and walk over to the speaker and grab my phone "ok cya at school (Y/N)" pidge says I smile and wave bye to them.

~red lion Time skip~

I open the door to my house and see that my mother was making a late dinner "hey mum/mom" I say walking over to her "hey darl, where were you?" She asked handing my a plate and some pizza "I was at a friends house" I smile to her as I take a bite of the pizza, she smiles and signals my to go to my room, as I got to my room I plopped onto my bed, I turned on Netflix and finished eating the pizza I was binge watching supernatural and the walking dead.
After an hour of watching Netflix I ended up slowly falling asleep.