"No arguing."

I quickly pecked his lips twice. Then we got out and went into the store. The boys went on a different side than us.

"What colors are you looking for?" Naomi asked.

"I'm feeling red or gold maybe pale pink."

"I thought I'd hear you say pink,"  she giggled.

"What about you?"

"I'm not sure yet."

I began looking on through dresses. I saw a red dress with spaghetti dress straps but it was too bright. I found a sheath column sleeveless halter sweep brush train beaded jersey dress in navy blue. I didn't want it for me this had Naomi written all over it .

"Nae come here."

I held up the dress as she came over.

"This is gorgeous."

"Go put it on," I said handing it to her.

She took it and went back to the dressing room. The sales lady came over to me with a beautiful beige sequins dress.

"A gentleman ask me to bring this to you."

I took the dress and she left . I held it up in front of me. Sheath column sleeveless one-shoulder sweep brush train beading sequins dress with a leg slit. It was so beautiful and I knew B sent it to me. Nae came out and spun in the mirror.

"I love this dress," she said.

"You look gorgeous."

"What's that?" She asked coming toward me.

"B found a dress and had the lady bring it to me . I honestly think I'm in love with this dress."

"Go put it on, come on."

She walked to the dressing room with me. I went in one and she went in the other. We both changed but she came out before I did. I walked out and went to the mirror. I started smiling because of how beautiful it was.

"That boy has really good taste you look so beautiful Raina."

"I wanna scream."

Naomi came over to me and held my hands.

"Let's jump up and scream together."

"Really Naomi?"

"Yes let's get out some of this excitement. Tomorrow is prom school is basically over . We graduate in two weeks."

"Okay fine on 3."

"1."

"2."

"3."

We both jumped up and down let out a shriek of excitement. Then I went to change back into my regular clothes. Naomi and I met the boys at the check out counter. B gave the lady his card.

"I'm paying for everyone," he said.

"Dude you don't have to do that," Tyler said.

" I don't mind," B replied.

"Ty don't argue with him . He always does this."

"Thank you B ," Naomi said.

"Yeah thank you man," Tyler said.

"Thanks babe," I said kissing his cheek.

I leaned my head on his arm and he held my hand. We watched the lady bag up the dresses . Then he let my hand go to grab the dresses and his card. We all left out to the car. I opened the trunk for B to make sure there was no pigs head this time. The boys put the dresses and suits in trunk.

After dress shopping B took everyone to dinner. I honestly loved being out of town with my friends and boyfriend. I wish they could come to New York with us. I looked at Tyler and Naomi with a smile. I wanted to cry so much in that moment I could feel how much I'd miss them. B could tell when my mind was somewhere else. He gripped my thighs underneath the table.  I turned to him and he leaned over to kiss me.

"I'm okay," I said to him as we parted.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I was quiet all dinner and on the drive home. We dropped Tyler off first. Then we went to my house Naomi was still saying with me . She went ahead in and I sat with B .

"You wanna talk about it ?"

"I'm gonna miss everyone so much."

"You having doubts about leaving?"

"No. I'm just in shock that everything is coming so quickly."

"Just enjoy it all now babe and worry about it later."

"You're right."

"I want you to take you somewhere around 12pm tomorrow so be ready. I plan to make it pretty special."

"Okay," I said smiling .

We kissed and got out. He brought our dresses to the front door.

"My mom got you something too take those in," he said.

I was confused but I just went inside and put the dressing on the step railing . B came in with a box and opened it . They were beige mesh and gold specchio leather Christian Louboutin's Follies Strauss pumps with Swarovski crystals.

"How did she know?"

"That dress she actually pick out a few weeks ago and they were holding it for you . She got these and black ones just incase."

"I don't know if I can-"

"Babe my mom is worst than me when it come to doing stuff for people. Just take them love."

"I have to thank her."

"I know you will. I should get going."

"Love you," I said as he peck me.

"Love you more."

I went inside so Naomi and I showed my mom our dresses. She started crying and we hugged her . Then I show them the shoes his mom got me. My mom wasn't fully okay with them giving me expensive stuff but she was getting used to it . We put the dresses upstairs. Naomi, mom and I all climbed into moms bed an watched a few movies. When we got tired we went into my room and passed out.