During homeroom, Aizawa said something about things that would happen after the Sports Festival. After the announcements we were allowed to do whatever we wanted, and Todoroki nudged me. I turned to him.

"How was training?", the half and half boy asked. "Did it help?"

I nodded with a smile, happy to hear that he actually cared.

"Yeah, and I actually really like the extra training", I said. "Some of the people from the other classes are really nice."

"I thought you weren't supposed to talk to the other students", Todoroki said with a small frown.

"I'm not", I answered, trying not to look guilty as I glanced in Aizawa's direction. "But it kind of happened. There's a very interesting guy in one of the other classes."

Todoroki looked like he wanted to say something, but I turned my head when I saw Aizawa with what appeared to be a pained expression on his still bandaged face.

"They're so loud", he muttered under his breath.

Then our homeroom teacher cleared his throat and made sure everyone could hear him.

"Homeroom's dismissed", he stated. "You're free to go home. The sports festival is tomorrow. Remember that."

Everyone got up and I turned to Todoroki.

"I'll see you on tomorrow, Todoroki-kun", I smiled. "Let's see how far we can get during the Festival. I'm aiming for the top!"

"Yeah, me too", Todoroki answered with a small smile. "See you tomorrow."

After saying goodbye to Midoriya I went straight home. I'd just locked myself in my room when I heard my mother approaching.

"(y/n)", she said after knocking on the door. "There's someone at the gate for you. Could you please come to the intercom downstairs?"

"Uh, of course, mother", I answered. "I'll be there in a sec."

I heard her walking away and got off my bed.

Someone at the gate for me? Who on earth could that be?

I walked up to the intercom hanging on the wall in the hall. I pressed the button to see the live camera footage.

"K-Katsuki?", I stammered without realizing I'd activated the microphone.

"Yes, you fucking nerd!", he yelled as he turned to the camera. "How fucking slow are you?! I've been standing here for ages!"

"Stop cursing, please!", I quickly said. Pleaded, almost. "My mother will hear you!"

"Tch."

"What are you doing here?", I then asked. "And how do you even know where I live?"

"I followed you, you fucking idiot", Bakugo said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Mind your damn language!", I whisper-shouted.

Then I looked around.

"Wait one second."

I walked through the hall until I spotted my mother in the kitchen.

"Mother?", I asked. "The person at the gate is a classmate and he's here because I agreed to train with him. Is father home? I know he doesn't like me bringing people, but I would like to make use of the training room."

"Your father isn't home, dear", my mother answered. "You and your classmate can use the training room."

"Thank you, mother!", I said before running back to the intercom and activating the microphone again. "I'll open the gate for you, Katsu-chan. No cursing and just keep following the road until you reach the house."