As the sun began to rise, you woke up in your parents' arms

As the sun began to rise, you woke up in your parents' arms. Your daddy was purring, which was the sound you loved. You giggled, waking him up. "Good morning lil clown. Happy Easter." He cooed. "Good morning Daddy and you too y/n. Happy Easter." "Let's go see if the Easter bunny came." Your daddy cooed as he carried you downstairs. As you and your parents reached the family room, you couldn't believe what you saw.  The Easter Bunny left you a HUGE Easter basket filled with stuffed animals, baby outfits and toys. "Ine, Dada?" You asked as you pointed to your basket. "Yes, lil clown. All of this is just for you." He said. Your e/c eyes filled with tears and you began to cry. "Honey. What's the matter?" Your mommy asked as she soothed you.  "I think I know what's wrong with my lil clown." Your daddy said as he took you into his arms. "What is it, Puddin'?" "(Whispers) I think that y/n's birth mother never did anything for her/him, like this." He said as he pointed to everything. You stopped crying and looked up at your parents. "Oh sweetie. Are you afraid that Daddy and mommy will take away all of your gifts?" Your mommy asked as you snuggled into your daddy's shoulder. "Listen baby girl/boy. Daddy and mommy will NEVER  take anything away from you. We love you. You're our lil girl/boy." Your daddy said as he wiped away a tear. "Now, how about we do the egg hunt, hmm?" "Eggy unt?" "Yes baby. Eggy unt." Your mommy cooed as she gave you a green basket and watched with joy as you and your daddy searched for the Easter eggs. "Mama." "Yes, my sweet baby?" "Or ou." "Aw. Thank you baby." "Hey. What about Daddy?" Your daddy pouted. "Dada, or ou." You said as you gave him a green and purple egg. "Thank you, my lil bunny." He cooed.  As it got dark out, your parents got you ready for bed, but decided that just for tonight you could stay up late, because you wanted to watch your new Easter movie, The Easter Bunny is Comin' to Town. After the movie, you had fallen asleep on the couch with your green bunny and your new blanket on top of you. "Happy Easter lil clown. We love you." Your parents said as they placed you in your crib.  

Katana & Diablo- Early Easter Sunday morning, you woke up and broke out of your crib and went to wake your parents up. You crawled into their bed and bounced on the bed. "Katana. Stop shaking the bed." "It's not me." "Mama! Dada! Up!" "Well now. Isn't this a wonderful surprise?" Your mommy cooed as she picked you up and placed you in the middle of the bed. "Good morning y/n. Happy Easter my little angel." Your daddy cooed as he gave you an Eskimo kiss. "Let's go see what Mr. Bunny brought for you." He cooed as he carried you to the living room.  "(Gasp) Y/n. You won't believe what the Easter bunny left for you." Your mommy cooed. (The girl outfit is in the top right and the boy outfit is below the girl outfit.)