(The week of Easter) During this week, your mommy and daddy were very busy with a the Easter preparations, but they saved the egg dying to do as a family. "Y/n? Where are you, lil clown?" Your daddy called as you giggled. "Hmm? Oh where oh where can my sweet baby clown be? I guess she/he doesn't want to dye eggs with Daddy and mommy." "No dada." "Oh there you are, lil clown. Daddy's been looking for you. It's time to get messy." He cooed. "Mama! Osty!" "There's our lil helper. You ready to get all messy and have fun with Daddy, mommy and uncle Frosty?" She cooed as she gave you an apron as well as your daddy. "Okay baby. We get to make all these pretty colors. Now we take the tablet and place it in the cup like this. Can you do that for mommy?" "Dada?" "Do you want dada to help you, lil clown?" He asked as he picked you up. You nodded your head and he chuckled as helped you. "Good job sweetie. Now this stuff is going to help make the dye." She said as she poured in the vinegar and mixed the color. "Neat huh?" She cooed. Once all the colors were made, your mommy showed you how to write your name on the egg and placed it into the dye. 

Your mommy helped you write all the names on the eggs, while your daddy helped you dye the eggs

Your mommy helped you write all the names on the eggs, while your daddy helped you dye the eggs. "Dada!" You said pointing to the green and purple dyes. "Yes y/n. Those are Daddy's colors. Can you tell me whose colors are these?" He said as he gave you the pink and blue dyes. "Mama!" "That's right. They are mommy's colors." He cooed. Then he put y/f/c (your favorite color(s)) by you. "If these are Daddy's colors. And these are mommy's colors. Then whose colors are these?." He cooed.  "Ine. (Mine)"  "That's right baby. These are your colors." He cooed.   After all the eggs were colored, your parents saw that you were in a rainbow of colors, because of the dye. "Someone needs a bath, but I need to take picture." Your mommy said.  Your parents carried you into the bathroom, gave you a bath and got you ready for bed.  

(Time skip to Holy Saturday) Early Saturday morning, your uncle Frosty was left in charge, while your parents went out "shopping."  You woke up and began to cry, for your parents but they weren't there. "Hey y/n. Shh... It's okay. Uncle Frosty is here. I'm here, sweetheart." He cooed. Your crying died down to hiccups and whimpers. "How about uncle Frosty takes ya to the park?" He asked as you smiled at him. He changed you and took you to the park. Meanwhile on the other side of Gotham, your parents were causing chaos. "Oh look Puddin'. Don't ya think that y/n would look cute in this outfit?" She asked him. "It's not my style, Harley. But if you like it get. Now to the toy section." He said.  They went down all the aisles grabbing all the toys, cute outfits and stuffed animals. They left the store and began to drive home, when Batsy showed up. "Oh look Puddin.'" "So Batsy wants to play, well then let's play." He said as he started to play his favorite game of cat and mouse.  Back at the mansion your uncle Frosty had just got you down for your afternoon nap, when your parents came home. "Boss. Ms. Quinn." "Hey Frosty. Where's y/n?" "Fast asleep in her/his nursery, Ms. Quinn."  "How was she/he? Not too much trouble, I hope." "Oh no, Ms. Quinn. Not at all. Y/n was just upset when she/he first woke up and didn't see you or the boss. So I promised her/him that I would her/him to the park to cheer y/n up." He said.  "Thank you, for all that you do, Frosty. I'm glad that you're apart of y/n's life." "I'm honored that you and the boss allowed me to be apart of y/n's life." "Frost." "Yes, sir?" "Tell the boys to unload the car and start to do the eggs up for the egg hunt tomorrow." "Right away boss." He said. (Time skip to Easter Sunday)