All of the countries exited one by one, until it was only Germany and I left (America went to bed). "Thank you so much Canada," Germany hugged me, which surprised me so much I couldn't hug back. "Uhh... No problem. Are you going to take him to your house?" I asked looking at the now calm and lively Prussia on the couch. I smiled slightly. Germany nodded and carried Prussia to his car. He was about to leave, when he said something that shocked me for the hundredth time today.

"I feel like you didn't do it because you felt sorry for me. You did it for him, didn't you...?"

Germany's POV

I was driving to the airport and see Prussia stirring a bit. "West..." he groaned out tiredness in his voice. "Yes Prussia," I answer my deep voice ringing through car. "What happened?" He asked and I explained to him, of course leaving out the parts of me begging.

"...And all the allies agreed on keeping you alive," I explained to him. "Allies so it's America, England, Francey-Pants, Big scary dude aka Russia and China right?" He made sure. "What about Canada?" I asked since I already know they had a big relationship before the wars. Prussia would come home at night and won't stop talking about how cute Canada is. Prussia definitely had a crush on the little Canadian.  The next words surprised me almost making me stop the car completely.

"Who is Canada...?"

Time skip brought to you by my awesomeness

(Warning: Slight Pruhun at the beginning).

Prussia's POV

I'm gonna do it. I'm going to confess my feelings toward Hungary. I know that she and Austria recently got together again after their divorce, but I have loved her ever since we were children, even before she met Austria. It was a day before the meeting and it was ironically held in Hungary.

I drove to her house and hesitantly knocked on the door. She opened it and almost immediately sent a glare. "What do you want now Prussia. It better not be a prank again," Hungary warned as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Well it's not a prank. I just wanted to tell you... That the awesome me has been awesomely in love with you since we were kids and I was wondering if you would ditch that unawesome Austria and date the awesome me?" I asked nervously pulling out a bouquet of her favorite flowers. She looked at me surprised.

"Prussia I'm..." She started, but I cut her off. "You love the awesome me?" I asked hopeful. "Prussia, let me finish. I really don't feel the same way. I'm sorry, but I see you as a friend and that's all your ever going to be in my life," she apologized pushing the flowers towards me. I felt my heart crack into a million pieces. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll be on my way then. You will be in the presence of the awesome me tomorrow," I ran to my car waving at her and driving off.

When I got home I didn't even try to answer Ludwig's questions, I just ran to my room and locked the door. I fell onto my bed and cried into my pillow. I didn't even bother to open the door or answer when my brother knocked on the door asking what's wrong. I cried for a while, my brother sitting outside the door probably waiting for me to come out. After awhile I fell asleep and didn't wake up till the next morning, when the meeting was going to start.

I quickly got dressed as I wondered to myself why I even go to them. It's not like I'm an actual nation anymore. I drove alone, since I didn't want to talk to anyone or anything at the moment. I sighed, the memories from yesterday replaying in my head like a movie, almost like a tragedy. I sighed as I got to the meeting. I don't know how I'm going to face her.

The meeting went like always. America, England and France bickering over everything and anything. Everyone else not paying attention to whatever is happening or fighting among each other. I look across the table to see Hungary and Austria all happy together as they drank tea and ate a piece of cake. I felt my heart break and tears pricking my eyes. I was about to run out of the room (since I'm not needed here in the first place), but I felt a weight on my shoulder(literally).

I carefully turn my head to see the country next to me had fallen asleep and was leaning his head on my shoulder. I don't know why, but I felt a familiar and happy feeling cross my mind and heart. Deja vú? I leaned in to see what country was sitting next me. Canada... Sounds familiar.

I accepted the leaning, since I didn't have the energy or the heart to push him away. I soon got bored of the whole meeting. I lightly leaned my head against Canada's and soon found myself falling asleep.

Why does this embrace feel so familiar...

Have we been like this before...

I don't remember him though...

Hellooo Here is a new chapter(Not like anyone reads it anyway). Anyway hope you enjoy. Till next time.

Bye bye!~