Saving mon amour

Helloo Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I'm back. So here is a new chapter!

(Btw. This happens after world war 2 and yes I know Prussia was dissolved after world war 1, but I'm too awesome to care)

Canada's POV

I was so happy! The war finally ended! After all these years. Now I can finally visit all my friends and family again. I can even see Prussia again. I was sitting on the couch fondling with the Iron Cross necklace he gave me a few years before World war 1. I was staring at the phone, debating if I should call Prussia.

Would he even remember me, I mean no one does anyway. Does he even want to talk to me after what I did to Germany in the recent war that ended? Does he even like me anymore? Wait since when did he like me? I sighed resting the phone in my lap. I don't know, maybe we just need a little space after what has happened. I debated with myself until my thoughts were interfered by the phone ringing. I immediately picked up. Please be Prussia!

                                                                    📞📞📞

Canada: Hello this is Matthew Williams, personification of Canada. What can I help you with.

France: Matthieu. Please come over to America's place. We have urgent information and choices to discuss.

Canada: Alright Papa. I'll be there in a second.

France: Please hurry

                                                                   📞📞📞

I hurriedly pack my stuff, since I'll probably stay the night. I immediately started driving to America's place. I don't even know why I'm even invited to these things. I'm not even noticed anyway. After a few hours I finally got to America's place. Nothing could prepare me for what I saw when I entered the mansion-like-house.

Germany was actually on his knees, begging for I don't know what. And my 'friends' looks like they're debating something. "I'm here. Sorry I'm late," I apologized quietly. Surprisingly everyone heard and immediately faced me, making me uncomfortable. "No Canada you're just in time. We have a very important decision to make," my brother was the first one to answer. "What very important decision?" I asked as I walked closer to my allies. "You guys never listen to me anyways," I mumbled under my breath.

As I came closer more aspects were revealed. I see my allies was busy on a map and a figure on the couch, looking very pale and very much on the verge of dying (which concerned me about this situation more). I almost sank to my knees as well when I realized who the pale figure is, but instead just stopped in my tracks. Prussia... I felt tears pricking my eyes. "Canada. Are you alright?" Francis asked concerned.

"I'm fine. What's wrong with Prussia?" I asked almost immediately, hurt and seriousness clearly heard in my voice. "Well because of the wars that have just passed, Prussia is being dissolved. Only we can choose to save or kill him," England explained also seriously. "Prussia is being dissolved..." The sentence rang through my head.

I stepped forward to the map, completely missing Germany's pleading. "Well like the Italy twins, we could split Germany into two parts, West and East. Because of the cultural and economical difference. Germany could be West Germany and Prussia could be East. Then Prussia doesn't die," I gestured to the map. All of the countries looked at me surprised.

America looked around room searching for any objections. "Alright it has been settled, Prussia would become East Germany. Any objections or add on's?" America asked looking around the room. It was silent till Russia spoke. "He will be under the rule of the Soviet Union," Russia spoke for the first time since the meeting started. We all looked at each other all of us disagreeing with the statement. "Please I don't care. I want mein brüder back. Please," Germany begged startling and surprising us all. We hesitantly nodded and signed the contract.