Part 6

They spent most of the night laying together in Lances bad and kissing on the floor and one time  Lances mum came in as they were making so much noise but she mainly came as she thought that something else was going on but when she got there she had just found the two boys fighting over the cover so she brought in another one but they only had a red one but sh thought that would be fine so she put the red one over Keith and the blue one over Lance but she noticed a bruise like mark on both there necks,she then came to the conclusion that they both had hickeys but she wasn't sure if they gave it to one another on a girl did but sh left it and went to bed and when she did Keith opened  his eyes and Lance had actually fell asleep wile she was changing the covers so Keith snuggled up to him and he instantly fell asleep.

KEITH'S POV
It's like 8 AM where is Lance,maybe he just went to go to the toilet
FIVE MINTS LATER 
Lance is't back ugh hes probably eating and din't wake me to come down. Hmm I got 5 missed calls but from who and why but wait 6 voice mails that don't make scene, oh and a text from Shiro ok I'mgoing to  listen to the voice mail ok there all from Lance what does he want " dude come down stairs" mm ok "Keith my mum wants to talk to you" "Keith Shiro's here to get you""why aren't you picking up" "Keith your alarms going off wow you must be really tired I'm screaming in your ear and your still sleeping" .Well I better go down stairs      

NO ONES POV

Keith walks down the stairs wile putting on his shirt and he got to the bottom of the stairs he bumped into Lance and there the same height so they ended up kissing but they played it off like they were a marred couple and Keith kept walking on and Lance went up the stairs but then ran back down to tell Keith that he put on his shirt and Keith had Lance's shirt on so they took off the shirts in the middle of the room and swapped shirts and all of  Lances family was taken back by Keith's six pack and when he covered it up Lances sister Veronica came over to Keith and put her hand up his shirt and dragged her hand up and down his six pack until Lance broke the news that Keith was gay but that didn't stop her from flirting with him and failing as Keith just gave her a a blank but confused look like he wasn't sure of what she was doing and then just looked  at Lance like what the fuck do I do and then Lance mouthed "tell her that your gay" and Keith nodded and then he said "I'm very confused who are you and are you trying to flurte with me"? And Veronica responded with "well I'm Veronica Lance's twin sister and yes,is it working "?
Keith gave her a blank stair and said "well no" "why "she asked"well I'm gay sorry and I'm with someone so sorry about your bad luck" and gave her an apologetic smile and then removed he hand and Lance then took his hand and led him to the kitchen where he was given a plate with scrambled egg and backed beans and a fork and led to the table and Lance sat him down and told him to eat it but before he said "I made it and I want your hones opinion pleas"

so Keith took a big mouth full and swallowed it and said well I think that it's ok not too bad but not 5 stars ether but that's the thing I din't taste anything or chew  I just swallow my food whole so that means that I wont have to eat for longer and I don't normally eat food in the morning as I'm still full from the last day so I don't need to eat until dinner today"
"Why would you do that"? Lance asked concerned 
"Well your not the only person that worries about  this Shiro and Adam worry when they come up to me and ask me to get lunch with then but I juts sit with them trying to read a book and they get worried like I don't eat anything that's why I have a six pack and am so skinny and Shiro started to clean my room to be noise and he just found weeks of uneaten food and then when I got home he shoved me into the car and drove me to the doctors but they said I was fine and asked me questions on why I wan't eating but they didn't know if I was lying or not so they sent me to get a lie test and asked me the questions again and they came back as all true and it was easy really but Shiro still worries and that expense did push us apart and I don't want us to fall out ok so just leave it I'm fine 'k" Keith replied and then went to go get his bag and put it in his bike storage but not before grabbing the cigarette's and grabbing Lance and gong out they then arrived at a local park and Keith took out a cigarette and lit it and Lace was staring at him so he offered one to him and to Keith surprises he took one and lit it.

LANCE'S POV
I din't know why I took one I don't even know how to smoke but Keith led us to a bench and told me how to do it and it was really easy to do now I know why people get hooked on them there so easy and the smell is nice I just found my self taking one after the other and ever Keith said that I should stop or he'll run outand so I took one more and said "last one ok" Keith responded with a "ok Lance but then where should we go"

"I don't know but I have a question"
"yeah what is it" 
"are we 'together' like a couple"?
"yeah why  wouldn't  we be Lance"?
"Oh ell it's just that we haven't talked about last night"
"well we can if you want"
"no Keith it's fine"

N/A

Hey well yeah that happened and Veronica tried to get Keith but HA NOPE HE GAY  well thnx for reading