Wrapping her legs around his waist, her soft whimpers turns into constant moans as he humped her quickly sure to rotate his hips every so often.

"I love you." He repeated with each stroke.

Unable to speak, the pleasure felt too good to her and her body was on fire aching for more.

"KINGGGGGG!" She screamed out as a powerful orgasmic wave shot through her body.

Turning him on even more, he released her hands and gripped her ass as he pounded into her quick and harder.

Feeling his dick swell up inside her, Renae sink her nails into his back feeling a stronger wave come over.

"O Go— KINGGGGG!"

"Fuckkkkk!" He growled holding himself inside her as they came together.

Pulling out of her, he stroked himself off quickly.

"Sshit!" He stuttered shooting off on her inner thigh.

Falling on his stomach, his heart beat picked up as he tried to calm his breathing.

Renae lazily turned on her side and kissed on his neck.

Groaning, King pulled her into him as a wave of tiredness began to come over him.

"Baby?" She called softly as she cuddled into him.

"Hmm?" He hummed turning his head to face her.

Smiling softly, she pecked his lips.

"I don't think I can get up."

Laughing, he pulled her into him as rested his hands on her ass.

Taking a moment to get himself together, King sat up.

Getting off the bed, he pulled Renae by her ankles to the edge and propped her ass up.

Making the perfect arch, Renae looked back at him as he rubbed the tip of his dick over her swollen folds.

Whimpering, she reached behind her and tried to pull him inside her but he chuckled moving her hand.

"Kingggg?!" She whined, he enjoyed teasing her, the way her pussy pulsed and oozed every time he slid in and out of her, he liked it.

"You're gonna make me cry."

"Say my name." He asserted rubbing his tip on her and she moaned.

"Please King!" She begged, smirking, he slid himself inside her slowly both moaning in ecstasy.

"Un huh... fuck I love you." She whimpered pushing back into him.

"Fuck... keep doing dat." He groaned gripping her ass then smacked it.

Yelping, Renae bit down on her lip as she began to rotate her ass.

"Shit." He cursed closing his eyes as he tilted his head back.

Thrusting into her a little faster, his balls began to slap her ass each time their bodies connected.