The Pasta Games

Toby opens the door of the mansion as we near his room. "So what other business is there?" I ask sitting on his bed. "Well as you know the Creepy Pasta survival games is coming up." Toby says smiling. "What!" I yell.

The last time we had a games we lost a creepy pasta. It was a dark time for us and it took ages to get over. "So what are the teams?" I ask. "They were announced yesterday. So your with Ben and Bella is with Jack. I'm pretty sure that's the teams you wanted to know." He finishes.

See how the games work is you spend a night in the forest and until someone dies we stay in the forest. There are others from other teams and they will kill us all if they can.

We have to stay awake until the others get home so i can explain where i was.

I hear the door open, then close and heavy footsteps up the stairs. I peek out from behind the door and see Jack. "Jack?" I ask walking towards him. "Giggle!" He shouts running to me with open arms. He lifts me up before tightly hugging my waist.

Bella's p.o.v

"Princess?" Ben asks as i open my eyes. It takes a little while before the light fades to the forest trees above me. "Benny?" I ask noticing my arms wrapped around something. "Yeah Bell its me." Ben finishes kissing my forehead. I signal him to lower me to the ground and i lay on the soft grass.

"Do you remember the first time you found me?" I ask looking at Ben. "Yeah i do." He says sitting next to me. "Thank you for saving me." I say looking down as the breeze picked up.

"Its fine. I could never let a pretty face like yours get hurt." He says blushing and my cheeks turned red as a strawberry. "Your such a complimenter." I say making him chuckle. "I try." Ben replies laying down and looking up at the sky.

"Did you have any siblings?" Ben asks questioning whether to bring it up. I faintly smile. "Did. I had a sister named Bailey. She looked similar to me but my dad kicked her out when she was 14." I say. "I'm sorry." Ben says wrapping one arm around my shoulder. "Its fine, besides she is okey i just have that feeling that she is doing well." I finish tracing lines in the air.