Inja Ninja

2 days later

Giggles p.o.v

I pick the last bits off of the leaf and look to the quiet distance. "Please help me." I say quietly.

I basically gave up on hope right there and then. I forgot about any love and feelings and jumped to a high branch above me. I jumped the branches one after another swiftly gliding as if floating.

I will get back. I promise i will get back.

I hear a tear and look down to find my outfit ripped along the bottom. I'm a survivor. I know ill get through this. I tie a piece of a vine around my waist and jump through the trees once more.

My hair was no longer straight, it was in a high ponytail and curly.

I jump from the big tree and run across the forest bed.

Bella's p.o.v

I ran through the trees looking for Giggle. "Giggle? Giggle!" I scream but hear nothing but soft hums by birds. I'm soon joined by Jack. He has teary eyes and then Ben grabs my side. "Lets find her." The three of us say in harmony. We run towards the fading sun. Screams from our mouthes send birds off but none of which were Giggle.

I knew inside that Jack was crying and that Ben was screaming. They were quiet on the outside but i knew.

It was quiet as we walked in silence. "Where would she go?" Jack breaks the silence. Before i can answer Ben starts, "My little girl is lost." He says in a voice as if lost. This is tearing us apart. Without my baby and Jacks wife and Bens little girl, we are nothing.

"Urhhh." Jack grumbles to himself. "Keep it together!" I shout to Jack snapping him from thoughts.

Ben was freaking out. He couldn't keep himself sane. I could do nothing but watch in worry.